Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #21
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Woolly Wednesday!

Morning mamas. A slightly rough night, I could NOT go to sleep before 1am for whatever reason, Ginger fell out of her bed for the first time in over 2 years on the hardwood floor, Ian woke up missing mama a couple of times but stayed in his bed, DH would not get his lazy butt out of bed and has an important morning meeting today.

Janine, glad it's getting better. Fenugreek and oatmeal always worked for me too.

Becky, hugs. I hate when that happens too.

I think I may actually take the kids out today. To Michaels to get them tempera paints since the movers told us we couldn't take ours (and we had over a dozen half-full 16 oz bottles). I have to go over to the next town (the Plano equivalent to our Richardson, Ru, LOL) but I can just take two streets so in theory I can't get lost. The highways and stuff are set up so differently here, probably like you are used to so you would think I'm crazy, but in Texas we actually have feeder roads for every highway, signs for every exit which can be taken in either direction of the freeway, protected left turns, etc so without all these things it makes it very challenging to drive anywhere since I'm not familiar and nearly EVERY road is under construction.

But it will be fun to get out!

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2010, 07:06 AM   #22
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

and just for fun, Shannon took her Owl to the park yesterday before her EEG.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:07 AM   #23
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cheryl, in the north there are two seasons for roads: winter and construction. Enjoy the outing today.

Janine, Jerry did have his ceremony and all went well. Pretty wool and cute soaker. Love the pic of Shannon

Mel hope E continues to enjoy camp, it sounds like lots of fun

Peggy enjoy the shopping

Tif. That is a hard one.

Steph sorry for the tireds.

Becky I hope Blake is going better and you all got some sleep.

I am up and at’em. Laundry running. Sheets next. Diapers then wool after that. Everyone has had breakfast. That is all the farther I have thought about today. I will head out to swim in an hour or so then swing by Blockbuster for some moves for the housebound today.

MH and Jerry are watching some PBS and I am hiding for a bit. MH woke up super clingy and was making me nutso. All she wanted to do was nurse and I was done after 1.5 hours of that…..
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:10 AM   #24
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Does Jerry feel better for it?
Old 08-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #25
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That is an excellent pic of Shannon! Totally frameworthy!

OMG, there is a CD store two miles down the road from Michaels! I can get a diaper sprayer today! That means I can put on his Becky diapers...except I'm not sure where his wool is, LOL.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #26
mom2sadieandbean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning...first time in three days I did not wake up with a 4-year-old snuggled up to me with no idea how long she'd been there. She did come in one time in the middle of the night and ask if she could climb into bed with me (because we told her last night she could ask) and I said not right now, please go back to bed. That was the last I heard from her until around 8 this morning

WOTA:
unpacking the non-necessities that have been sitting here for over a year
dishes - maybe I'll actually get caught up today
laundry
who knows what else...

I have my 6 week checkup tomorrow.
mom2sadieandbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:24 AM   #27
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes Janine he does.

OK for woolie Wednesday because I cant find my camera cord right now...how about two oldies of MH
Her first soaker, knit by my sister.

her cool skirty also by my sister.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:25 AM   #28
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning Cecilia. I cant beleive you are 6 weeks out already wow!

Must go change the laundry and put breakfast dishes in the dishwasher.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:28 AM   #29
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Back from camp drop-off. Oh how I love the fact that the camp is in a building that's just around the corner! Now the cat is trying to help me navigate the internet. Soooo not helpful! Little wet noses on the laptop aren't very good at working a touchpad!

I have to do some cleaning while E is at camp this morning, but I am giving myself until 10am to get started. Going to sit and watch some Food Network first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Cheryl, in the north there are two seasons for roads: winter and construction. Enjoy the outing today.

MH and Jerry are watching some PBS and I am hiding for a bit. MH woke up super clingy and was making me nutso. All she wanted to do was nurse and I was done after 1.5 hours of that…..
SO true about the roads. And you were done after 1.5 hours of nursing? Imagine that!

Great picture of Shannon, Janine! I have clearly missed what all of this testing is for. If you don't want to say on here, could you message me here or on FB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
OMG, there is a CD store two miles down the road from Michaels! I can get a diaper sprayer today! That means I can put on his Becky diapers...except I'm not sure where his wool is, LOL.
That's awesome! Have fun!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:29 AM   #30
erin13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
Well Janine we were having a great time....but Blake took to screaming again for the last 3 hours. Jason finally gave up and called the insurance and found the nearest hospital that they would cover. We don't know if he overdid it today and maybe he has an injured tailbone or that he indead has some intestional worm going on. He was screaming bug stay away tonight.....

But the heart breaking thing is the other kids are exhausted and have been asleep for hours so j wanted me to stay here. I got him dressed and he kept saying Mommy you carry my Buzz toy out and when Jason carried him out of the room he was screaming My mommy go with me...

I can't stop sobbing now...what kind of mom can't be with her baby when he needs me
I'm so sorry. That's so difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
trying to decide if I should nap while I wait to hear or if I should stay awake......
better take a nap so when Blake comes home you're rested up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
It's really hard to pump with Fynn screaming and trying climb up because he sees my boobs. He's tired and wants to nurse.

Quote:
on the plus side the oatmeal and fenugreek really has upped my supply!
I'm glad that is working for you. Fynn will go back to nursing once you heal up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
I'm so sorry. I totally know what you're going through. With B not sleeping and then add the regular pregnancy exhaustion - plus taking care of your other kiddos - that's a lot of energy you're expending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftysmith View Post
Aww. to all of you mamas this morning.

Speaking of Woolly Wednesday, I got a box of woolly goodness from Erin on Monday. Cute stuff! I'll have to find some time other than bedtime for E to model it all.

My brother deleted me from Facebook. He's almost 14 and we don't talk much (my fault, I know), but ... still. It made me mad.

Other than that, I'm starving and need to figure out what's for breakfast.
I'm so glad that you got the package!!! Does all of it fit Elisha? I can't wait to see the cookie monster shorties!!!!

Quote:
I've busy working on the doll for the stocking.

Using this wool
OOOOOoooooo.....I can't wait to see I'm excited about the stocking to see what everyone is making and doing! We have such awesome, creative mamas here in the B2B

Cheryl - I'm sorry things aren't going so smooth with the move.

Ty is eating goldfish for breakfast I'll give him some yogurt too. We really need groceries, but I can't walk around the store to get them. I"m making a detailed list and going to send my MIL for the very basics. I need things b/c we're out of food to eat, milk, etc... I just went to the store last week, but guess I got too much stuff for the birthday party and not enough for the regular household.

I'm feeling ok this morning, but exhausted. I was *Supposed* to go into work today but I texted my new boss and she responded "it was ok to not come in if I wasn't feeling up to it" UM, HELLO....I do not work from May 21 - August 30, I do not get paid, earn leave or accure seniority during that time. You do not need to give me permission to NOT come into work - the state has done that FOR YOU. I wanted to say "remember, I was doing YOU a favor by coming into work"?!?! Whatever....

Off to make my grocery list and feed some kiddos!