Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #251
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: Basically it's Woolly Wednesday!

I'm sooo tired!!!

How's everyone in here doing this week? I've been sortof MIA with VBS in the morning and prepping for the stocking in the afternoon. By evening, I'm beat!

Advertisement

RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #252
RaeRae91
Banned

My Mood:

so i have a ? about babies weight gain.... Everett was born 7lbs even at 1 week he was 6.11 and today 2wks hes 7.4....my midwifes are makin a deal of this even tho he eats every 1.5-2 hrs
RaeRae91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #253
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Rae, maybe I'm remembering this wrong, but I thought it was considered normal if, by their 2week check they had gained their birth weight back. Most babies lose weight at first.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #254
slaloms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

slaloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #255
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Sorry to hear about the fever, Bethann!!

Carolina
Old 08-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #256
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Off to play with the kids.... Not sure if I'll be back later. Maybe I can catch up tomorrow.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:53 PM   #257
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rae, that sound normal to me. They normally want them to at least weigh what they did at birth by 2 weeks
Old 08-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #258
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
That last pic, Rosie is watering the broccoli. Because that's where you plant brocolli, in the flower bed next to your house.
That's not normal? Our flower bed has carrots and strawberries. And one flower from Mother's Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
DH got out of his meeting, so I told him to pick he and I something up for dinner if he didn't want baloney sandwiches. So he said "Coconut shrimp and iced tea it is!" Which are my two least favorite things ever, LOL, he's totally messing with me. Somebody is really glad his family is home.
Awww

Rae, sounds normal to me!

Ow. Bit crampy. I was fine all day, just now stuff is starting up. Maybe Griffin doesn't like work either .
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #259
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Of course being me, I'm worried about tummy virus w/ Levi having a fever. He was acting fine though. And he ate his supper, so I think his tummy must feel ok. He has a little white soar inside his mouth, and what looks like the start of a cold soar on the outside, on his lip. That has me a little concerned, his diaper rash is worse than normal too. But it's just the one soar in his mouth, and I had though it was from him biting himself while eating. There were several times today when he was eating he'd start crying while chewing and say his mouth hurt
Old 08-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #260
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i mean sore probably rather than soar LOL