Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:36 AM   #221
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/5

Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
holy crap.... she has 123 projects and all but like 3 are socks. She is officially off her damn rocker.
Emily you crack me up.

Originally Posted by moonglowdesigns View Post
Thanks hun! Yeah, they are for my 3yo too, he's freakishly tall as well! Him and his 5yo brother are almost in the same size

My 7 and 9 year old wear the same size. My 7 year old is in the 95% for height. Then my poor 5 year old is only 10th %, and of course he's the boy. Doesn't even wear a 5t yet

It's 1:30 a.m. here and I'm sitting up holding a crazy baby. He's sick and this is the 3rd night out of four he's done this. It's been for a little over an hour each time. I'm so tired I feel like I'm gonna lose my freakin mind. Sleep will be so glorious someday

Heidi mama to Syan (7/14/01), Kaidnce (6/10/03), Gavriel (2/14/05), Roanin (9/18/08), and Tiernen (12/4/09)
Now Dyeing for Ewe Need Color!!

hekamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:22 AM   #222
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/5

Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
I'm baking a new colorway based on this Hanna Andersson print, what do you all think?? I can't wait til it's done so I can see how it turns out!!

Oh I bet that'll be so pretty!

Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
Pretty erica!!!

Finished the hat to go with the longies. Im sad you cant really see the lace work..

Do you like my model?
I like had a great model also

Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Lol yeah, I didnt hear about til after I had both girls, but my DH named both of them so I think he is a closeted Charmed fan
LOL! My siblings and I were all given our first names from tv characters. I'm Jillian from the soap opera Ryans Hope, my brother is Alexander from Family Ties (Michael J Fox's character), and my sister is Marley from the soap opera Another World. All I get asked about DD's name is "how do you spell it?" followed by "so was she conceived on the islands?"(Her name is Caymen). I just find it odd that so many people want to know where I have sex.....

Originally Posted by JennyAnn913 View Post
Ok, I got sidetracked on Rav. but you HAVE TO check THIS out!!!!!!!

Holy socks!
Knits and Knots can be found at Always up for YYMN trades!!
My gallery:
gigifaye is offline   Reply With Quote