Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Calling Austin Mamas!

Originally Posted by chaychayolei View Post
Hi ladies!
I'm in Austin, S. Austin and I'm starting to build up a CD stash for my first due in Sept.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Hi mama! Welcome! Be sure to join the Austin Cloth Diaperers Yahoo group-- you'll get lots of local advice there! Plus, we were going to take a little field trip to Tiny Birds Organics soon; you're welcome to join us to get some ideas for your stash!

I'm happy to get together with you to talk stashes if you like! I've been CDing for 2 1/2 years and I've tried almost everything, so hopefully I can provide some insight. How old is your babe? What do you have so far? Good luck, mama!

leroi_de_larue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:38 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Calling Austin Mamas!

we've lived in round rock for over a year now, we like it. Also, there is a GREAT cloth diaper (and other great products) store up by ikea called BabyEarth. They are mostly a website store, but have a nice storefront in Round Rock. The people there are really nice and helpful as well. Their website is i believe. As far as a community, I haven't found one yet, other than here at diaperswappers. I've made friends with some other like minded mamas from my midwife office though. They do weekly friday swim meets at the Stacy public pool, weekly monday walks at TownLake park, and do prenatal and postpartum yoga classes weekly as well. The midwife website is
SquishyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote