Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #11
mamahen
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bad elastic on Grovia AIO

mmm. I'd never heard anything about it until now but I was a tester for the new AIO and I just today sent mine in because the elastic went on one of the legs. I use it only once a week or less. Maybe they'll just send me a new one instead of fixing it??

Advertisement

Please rear face your child to the max- their lives could depend on it.
mamahen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #12
luvnmyboys
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2muncher
seller
seller

My Mood:

hmm. i haven't had any problems with mine. *knock on wood* i hope they continue to hold out.
luvnmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

from what they said on FB, a very small percentage, only 1000 diapers had the elastic not tacked down properly, so it was a production error, which is easier to understand as the consumer, and easier to fix as the producer, than if they were using cheap elastic and the elastic itself were deteriorating (which sadly, does happen in some $$ dipes!) GroVia will repair or replace the product, for sure, as long as you bought it (FSOT purchases aren't covered by warranty) new. They stand behind their products and want to make everyone happy! I have half a dozen AIOs, including a tester, and it happened in 3 of mine, they covered shipping and made it as easy for me as they could. I know 1000 sounds like a lot of diapers, but it's such a small percentage of what they have sold overall of this product, that it is within a reasonable margin of error. But hey, we love talking diapers, so sometimes threads like this make it seem like more of an error than it truly is, IMHO... kudos to all the mommas who recognize their good customer service though, that is becoming more and more difficult to come by these days!

Last edited by RockinLou; 08-24-2010 at 04:58 PM.
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
khan47
Registered Users
seller

Yes, customer service has been speedy and I've been told a replacement diaper is coming my way so I'm grateful for that. I know mistakes happen and I'm not trying to bash the company with this thread by any means. Just frustrated that a $$ diaper was already non-functional and wanted to see if others had experienced the same thing.
khan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #15
lullaby80
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have three of these and prepping them already, although the baby won't be here until november. I wonder if they'll still replace the elastic if it goes out a few months from now.. They seem like really nice diapers though!
lullaby80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #16
Monkeytaylz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought 2 Grovias. One the elastic is just fine. The other went bad while I prepped it. I was sent a return envelope and a new diaper and I sent the bad one back. CS was wonderful and prompt.
Monkeytaylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #17
muggle
Registered Users

Just wondering- for those that returned them, did they ask for a receipt? Mine was a free diaper from Kelly's so it does not say on my receipt what kind it is.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #18
Eszti
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
Just wondering- for those that returned them, did they ask for a receipt? Mine was a free diaper from Kelly's so it does not say on my receipt what kind it is.
Yes they did.I had to send themn my invoice from kellyscloset.
They have great CS.They sent me a new diaper to replace the bad one.I sent them back the bad one,I never expected for them to fix it,but they did,and sent it back to me.
Eszti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #19
Beesgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They didn't ask for a receipt from me but I didn't ask them to replace the diaps, I just wanted them fixed. I REALLY didn't want to have to prep again, I hate prepping.
Beesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #20
muggle
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eszti View Post
Yes they did.I had to send themn my invoice from kellyscloset.
They have great CS.They sent me a new diaper to replace the bad one.I sent them back the bad one,I never expected for them to fix it,but they did,and sent it back to me.
Was yours the free one? I just worry bc the receipt just says free OS not GV AO1
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote