Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
mommamisti2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Unable to access site unless I change my password.

I was just wondering if this was happening to anyone else. Last night I tried to log on and it said "an error occurred page not found" I know I had the right password because its been the same that I have been using forever. I then thought that I would change my password so that I can get into the site. It worked! This morning I again wanted to come on the site and I put in my name and new password and the same message came up again. I again had to change my password to be able to come into the site. Im getting really frustrated as I can only come up with so many memorable passwords...lol.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Advertisement

http://www.etsy.com/shop/mommamisti2
mommamisti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
Shalom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Unable to access site unless I change my password.

There have been several threads that seem to be similar with this happening to many of us (we all explain it a little differently) and I have subscribed to a few of the threads, but no administrator has given any suggestions that I've seen, yet. I even posted a thread and I found it odd that admins haven't listed any suggestions because they are usually quick to help. Maybe it's something that they haven't figured out what to do yet??? I'm not sure. I just stay logged in all the time when I finally am able to. I can't use any of the pop-up loggins, so I go to diaperswapper's main page and then look to the left of a new post and try to click on one of the posts (without being signed in). THen it brings me to a page where it says I can join DS and then there is a small place in the top right corner that says login and password...I type those in and it USUALLY lets me in that way.....it';s been such a pain, but I don't know what to do. I know that swagbucks and DS have some sprwear/viruses that it gives us, but we've tried all the anit virus and anti spywear stuff and it's still happening, so I don't know what to do. Good luck!

The hurt a troubled child creates is never greater than the hurt they feel inside. -T.
Shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Unable to access site unless I change my password.

I seem to have the same problem, but if I click on forum before logging in it seems to work. HTH!