Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #1
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FB petite users - how long?

I only have bought two and they really fit great. Wondering how long they will fit for.....will we ever need a large? Our so is almost 14 months old. I'm hoping to start pt next summer. Wishful thinking maybe with a boy, but that's my plan. For those of you that use petites, how long have you been using them?

Thank you,

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2006, 03:35 PM   #2
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: FB petite users - how long?

My son is almost 13 mos. and he's been using the Petites since he was about 9 mos. old. He's long and lean and since he's learning to walk, I really don't think he'll be out of them anytime soon. My daughter PTed when she was 3 and wore PT FBs up until the day she was completely trained. I'm guessing we'll probably never need the larges, he's built exactly like his sister.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:40 PM   #3
hollyhobby30
Registered Users
seller

I think it all depends on your babies build. I know my little guy has chunky thighs and a tiny waist so he will outgrow the thighs way before the waist. I could see a skinny thighed baby lasting quite awhile in the PT's.
hollyhobby30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #4
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you Ladies. I know it's a gamble. I just haven't found anything as dependable for naps. For some reason my FB's just never leak with my tummy sleeping little man. Must be the higher waist. Hope they last until he's ready. He does have very thin thighs.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:55 AM   #5
veganmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Sarah: I'm guessing he will always be in PT FB. Levi my almost 3 year old has gotten thinner over time and is actually moving from an XL to a L FB! I'm guessing that Asher will be in a PT FB instead of a L, but I have to buy the Ls for Levi. I can put a large on Asher if I cross over majorly!!! He is still a perfect Med.

If my guess is right William will always be a P!!! I'm jealous of your S-ez collection though!!! I would love to tey an AIO....

Hugs. Lisa