Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2010, 11:39 PM   #231
hekamc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers WIP 6 Sept 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTandPickles View Post
I have never had to boil a dipe.

Maybe Ewan doesn't eat stuff that doesn't digest? We don't eat corn but he eats alot of fruit...I've never had anything stuck in the washer.....LOL I never even thought about that.....maybe it is my washer? It is old, like 1997 stackable top loader...Good to know about stuff like that that I need to look out for in which case, I guess I would do something about.
When I was cding Adalyn, she was PLed by 20 mos and didn't eat real food until 1...sooo...Ewan didn't start solids until 14 mos and he is only just now 19 mos and I wonder if it is b/c he (as was Adalyn) is still mostly nursed? Hmm, I bet that may have something to do with it...b/c his poo is not solid...neither was hers?

What a convo.... LOL
This is the first time I have boiled diapers. I just wanted to make sure they were super clean and steralized for you.

These are my normal convo's LOL!

Quote:
Yes, 1:30 and I never go to bed before 2 or 3. I have insomnia....if I get offline, I'll just read......a whole book.....haha
I am bad about that too. If I go to bed too early sometimes I will lay there and start thinking about things I need to do and get anxiety/panic attacks. I think it's a little bit of PPD.

Advertisement

hekamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:42 PM   #232
momof8
Registered Users
Formerly: Meesiejean
seller

I DO THE SAME THING AT NIGHT...... I can't stop my brain. I start worrying over stupid things I'd never worry about in daylight....

Thank you for sterilizing! I never even knew you could boil!
momof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #233
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I cant fall asleep before 1 or 2 normally.. Now that i am 30 weeks preggo.. Well i pass out around 12. I am the same way though. I get panick attacks at night if i am not doing something. I am normally watching tv.. that makes me fall asleep.. LOL. I could totally sit here and talk to you guys all night though
Old 09-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #234
momof8
Registered Users
seller

If I watch a Hoarding show on TV before bed, I start panicking.... I am minimalistic and obsess about house cleaning to the point of nearly ignoring my kids (jk..kinda lol) and we declutter constantly so we live with only what we need, mainly for my sanity.....

So, watching a show like that, makes me go clean out cabinets and start a cleaning schedule...

Maybe I should not feel so safe in my safe place...I sound like a freak....a freak who is apparently OK with not washing poo out of dipes....who knew?!
Old 09-06-2010, 11:51 PM   #235
momof8
Registered Users
seller

Ok gtg, adalyn is crying for a tinkerbell ring in her sleep....yeesh
Old 09-07-2010, 12:12 AM   #236
hekamc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELC Knits View Post
You're right Heidi, I was disappointed with that flashing Not Pregnant this morning but I am not outright planning either...Hey, not that anyone would but just to be safe, please keep this conversation here on DS and not on FB - that would be a total public lynching if it were to be mentioned. This is my total safe place, where I can actually talk, listen, be heard, and not have to worry about negative judgements. I you all!
Nope this is my safe place too. I wouldn't even think about posting on facebook that I took a pregnancy test.
I everyone here too!!

Quote:
Our first 3 kids were wham, bam. had 5 m/c inbetween 2 and 3 though. #4 took 2 full yrs and then I found out I had PCOS with IR . Lost alot of weight, by doing Slim in 6 every day for 6 weeks and super duper low carb, got down to a sz 4/6 and a day before my 6 wks program was up......pregnant. After Adalyn was born, I was put on Metformin and was pg the next month with Ewan. We were not ttc with the baby we lost in March but I *DID* just get my Met bumped up to 1500mg and got pg that next month.
about the miscarriages. I can't even imagine. Are you guys done having kids?

Quote:
Why am I not the only one who doesn't even TOUCH POO? there is nothing in my washer--what the hell kind of awesome washer do I have and Need I take pics of my process????? I wonder if it is my non-solid poo kid.....

Tina, this is my safeplace, too. I can't be personal on FB...yeesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
This is my "safe" place too.. even though i know all sorts of people read this thread..
This is my safe place too.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:16 AM   #237
hekamc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I DO THE SAME THING AT NIGHT...... I can't stop my brain. I start worrying over stupid things I'd never worry about in daylight....

Thank you for sterilizing! I never even knew you could boil!
No problem. I hope you like them. We did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
I cant fall asleep before 1 or 2 normally.. Now that i am 30 weeks preggo.. Well i pass out around 12. I am the same way though. I get panick attacks at night if i am not doing something. I am normally watching tv.. that makes me fall asleep.. LOL. I could totally sit here and talk to you guys all night though
I get stuck on here too

Quote:
If I watch a Hoarding show on TV before bed, I start panicking.... I am minimalistic and obsess about house cleaning to the point of nearly ignoring my kids (jk..kinda lol) and we declutter constantly so we live with only what we need, mainly for my sanity.....

So, watching a show like that, makes me go clean out cabinets and start a cleaning schedule...

Maybe I should not feel so safe in my safe place...I sound like a freak....a freak who is apparently OK with not washing poo out of dipes....who knew?!
I wish I was that way. I border on hoarding. My mom is a hoarder. You can come visit me and help me go through and minimalize my house. I always have trouble throwing useful things out or even donating them. I'm afraid I will need it and not have the money to buy it again. I think we are all freaks in our own ways.

Quote:
Ok gtg, adalyn is crying for a tinkerbell ring in her sleep....yeesh
G'night!

Old 09-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #238
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GABA is supposed to help with insomnia.

Quote:
Totally OT-Ok, I was just reading in Diaper chat......why do I think I may be the only cder that has never used a dipe sprayer or dunks/swishes/dumps,whatever? When I started cding in 2008, I read an ENTIRE article on diaper pre washing (things above). Basically, it said from a chemist's POV and study- this had pics and test tubes-that all the poo goes in the wash (whether you rinse or not, it still gets in there and goes out the tiny holes after it is deteriorated during cycles), and after all the water, rinsing and washing, soap, etc, the pH and sanitization is the SAME, if not a bit better due to all the rinsing, etc, than when washing regular clothes. They said there is NO NEED to swish/wash out/ dump the poo before putting in the wash. I've followed that rule, put it all in the wetbag, stuck it all in the wash, rinsed twice on cold OR use the 4 min cycle which washes w/ no detergent and rinses both on cold, washed on hot with either ORIGINAL (we have a place LOL) Tide or a squirt of original Dawn, and lastly, put the cycle on a 4 min wash and rinse with no soap on cold.......I've never had a stinky dipe (well I have had one FSOT buy that I had to just do this wash with and use tea tree oil just that one time) or had to strip dipes.
They never stain, never smell, nothing.
It seems like a lot of work when I'm not having to do as much......what's the deal?
I don't have a sprayer and just plop solid stuff into the toilet, that's all.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:28 AM   #239
mommylifew3
Registered Users
seller
seller

ewww...poo

I am a dunker and swisher. My DD at almost 2 stil has PB poo. A few months back I got a bit lax and that that week founda humk of poo in my washer...yuck

Back to dunking. I am requesting a sprayer now that I will have 2 in diapers. We aren't do wool for MAe again this winter cause I hope she trains. I'll let grammy buy her clothes this season, lol.

Alright, going to check the new thread

Join Eco-Wrapz on Facebook to see my Latest Work
mommylifew3 is offline   Reply With Quote