Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #11
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thirsty Thursday Chatter

Glad your US went well Cecili. You are a brave woman to take your MIL with you. I don't think we'd both survive it if my MIL went with me. . .

Advertisement

Old 09-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #12
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

My FAvorite!!

I have a u/s pic of Bray with his legs crossed and its my favorite too!!

Christina-My MIL is awesome!!!! She even goes to girls night sometimes. All my friends love her and she's pretty much the coolest ever!!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #13
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the pics Cecili. Glad to see everything great with Clara. Funny thing is Nov 18th is my duedate too!

I'm just a , , , kinda momma -- and I wouldn't have it any other way
alishamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #14
Kealii
Registered Users

Sweet pics Cecili!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #15
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL I just noticed this was the "thirsty" thursday chatter. . . I'm uber quick today.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #16
lullaby80
Registered Users

My Mood:

Love the US photos!! Those crossed legs are just adorable. I keep forgetting sometimes that there's a real person growing in the tummy, I know it sounds weird, but I'm always surprised to see how "complete" their development already is.

So I did get a call back about my glucose test. Normal limit is 135, mine was 187. Yeah.. They said they don't even offer the option for the three hour test at 190 so it was up to me. I told them I'll just skip the test and go to counseling. I'm soooo bummed out but I could feel it already (been so tired and nauseous constantly lately). And hey, this means no more weight gain for the rest of the pregnancy. I'll miss all that yummy sugary stuff sitting in the pantry though. Oh well, just a few more weeks of this!!
lullaby80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #17
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

awe cecili! how adorable!!!
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #18
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lullaby80 View Post
Love the US photos!! Those crossed legs are just adorable. I keep forgetting sometimes that there's a real person growing in the tummy, I know it sounds weird, but I'm always surprised to see how "complete" their development already is.

So I did get a call back about my glucose test. Normal limit is 135, mine was 187. Yeah.. They said they don't even offer the option for the three hour test at 190 so it was up to me. I told them I'll just skip the test and go to counseling. I'm soooo bummed out but I could feel it already (been so tired and nauseous constantly lately). And hey, this means no more weight gain for the rest of the pregnancy. I'll miss all that yummy sugary stuff sitting in the pantry though. Oh well, just a few more weeks of this!!
That sucks. I'm sorry. You're right though, only a few more weeks. You've been there so maybe it will be easier this time!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #19
lullaby80
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
That sucks. I'm sorry. You're right though, only a few more weeks. You've been there so maybe it will be easier this time!
Thanks!
lullaby80 is offline   Reply With Quote