Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #351
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: It's Basically FYNN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I bought these last night at like 3 am http://hyenacart.com/tweebaby/index.php?c=0&p=21033

So, will someone tell me again how to name a link using the globe? I'm an idiot

Advertisement

Old 09-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #352
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Dang! I was just thinking of writing a knitting pattern w/ a butt flap like those kicky pants
You can still do it. Knit would be cuter and suitable for cloth diaper use

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmomma View Post
V has a pair of those with the butt flap. They are PJ's, and a PITA to put on
There's something a bit off about the construction... I can tell from the pic, they're just a bit 'off'.

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
Bloggity... blog... blog... blog... Did you know I blog?
AdeliaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #353
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay... I need to sleep. Gotta get up in time for a shower and blowdry before church in the morning. Night ladies

Morning Janine!

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
Bloggity... blog... blog... blog... Did you know I blog?
AdeliaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #354
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell off the rest of V's Goodmama's. I liked them for the summer because she basically wore a diaper coverless and that's it...unless we went out. But they are so bulky under winter clothes and I have fallen in love with Bumstoppers. I have so many and have sold a ton already. Should I keep them for next summer and/or another baby, or sell them. In order to sell GM's these days, they have to be pretty cheap so I would be loosing money but that would happen regardless of when I sold them. How many fitteds is realistic? I like to have a few of every type of diaper, but I have WAY too many fitteds. I don't really need the money, so should I just keep them? AHHH...
Old 09-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #355
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

those longies are cute
Old 09-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #356
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

My baby has asked to keep her diaper off and go potty several times this evening. Granted, she did not use the potty not even once but her interest seems so real this time!

I'm off to bed! Night all!

Morning Janine!
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #357
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

chances are you will take less of a loss now than if you wait to sell them.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #358
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's true...if they are here I will use them. I guess I could save a few of my favorites and sell the rest. They are so impractical for the winter. She is so small and they give her a HUGE bum
Old 09-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #359
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeliaGreen View Post
I know it's funny but I wonder if I should be wearing pantyliners all the time now? It doesn't happen often, but I'd be so embarrassed if it happened in public and it was more than just a drop :shudder:
Or at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethsflutterby View Post
not caught up at all.

saw Mel found soy burgers. YAY!!

I'm tired mamas. I may be calling the family and seeing if *anyone* else would be able to take the 3 kids. I feel extremely stressed...my hubby is beyond stressed. He is having a very hard time dealing with kids that act this way...he simply isn't used to it and it is putting a strain on our marriage.

James just hit his head in the same spot he already had a knot and I'm scared to see what it will look like in the morning.

I just am pretty sure there isn't ANYONE else willing/able to take the 3 kids. What can I do???

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemelissas View Post
thanks. I'll let you know. I found my old pump, it's missing a part so I need to see if I can replace it. I'm trying to figure if I can fly my mom down here. This is ridiculous bad timing.
Some pump places (like Medela) will replace certain parts for free. And most hospitals have sliding scales if you talk to their financial aid people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
+ Melissa

I should scour the fsot or for fabric for a new to me pouch. I loved one with ds2 and with ds3 the one i had was too big (same one, very strange) and didnt fit but before all that i want to get things listed i have to try for trades - a diaperbag is on my list too bc my diaper purse broke the other day
I have an adjustable pouch I need to get rid of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmomma View Post
The night out at my mom's went well. V ate pretty good today and drank her milk, and nursed. I can't complain. She is such a little comedian. She also took 5 steps on her own!! I don't know if I'm ready for her to walk yet! That means I will have to get off my a** and follow her around
Yay for walking V!
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote