|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-12-2010, 10:08 PM||#1|
Survey UP! Testing is CLOSED: an expressive new twist on a classic fleece soaker
Please answer the tester survey after your EmotiBums has been washed/worn eight or more times. I hope to hear back from everyone by 9/29/10!
1) What was your opinion of the way your EmotiBums was packaged and presented?
2) I used both new and up-cycled polymailers. How did that affect your first impression?
3) Before washing and using your EmotiBums for the first time, did anything catch your attention? Please explain.
4) If anyone else has seen your child wearing the EmotiBums soaker, what was their reaction the first time they saw it?
1) What was your opinion of the EmotiBums construction?
2) Please describe how the material/construction failed, met, or exceeded your expectations for the following areas: fabric, thread, sewing, applique.
3) How do you feel about the placement of the applique expression?
4) Do you have a preference for zigzag or straight stitch on the applique?
1) What was your assessment of the labels and the location of the labels?
2) Would you expect a label on the outside of the soaker as well as inside?
3) How does the label seem to be holding up?
4) What did you think of the handwritten date of manufacture, lot #, and size?
5) How does the handwriting appear to be holding up?
Fit and Function
1) What is your opinion of the way the EmotiBums fits your baby or toddler?
2) Do you feel the EmotiBums soaker provides an acceptable wetness barrier?
3) What type of diaper does your baby or toddler typically wear in conjunction with an EmotiBums?
4) If you are familiar with the typical fit of a Katrina soaker: I made a few modifications to the Katrina pattern. Do you feel these changes will have a significant impact on whether or not your child will be able to wear the EmotiBums soaker for a reasonable amount of time before outgrowing it?
5) Does your EmotiBums have adequate stretch?
6) Would you find it valuable for the available anti-pill fleeces to be ranked for stretchiness (they are, unfortunately, not all the same)?
1) How many times has your EmotiBums been washed/worn?
2) If you hang your EmotiBums to dry (which I recommend on the label), do you find that it dries in a reasonable amount of time?
3) I hope everyone is happy with their EmotiBums tester. If not, what changes do you suggest?
4) What do you think would be a fair price for an EmotiBums soaker?
5) Should the price vary in accordance with size?
6) Would you like the price to be separate from the shipping cost, would you like it to be combined, or would you like to receive "free shipping" if you make a specified minimum purchase?
7) PLEASE share any other comments, questions, thoughts, etc that you have
I started with the free Katrina fleece soaker pattern and made a few adjustments -- most notably I incorporated the higher rise in back and added a taller waistband. The extra layer of fleece in the wet-zone is standard. Then I appliqued a little personality on the seat!
All EmotiBums are constructed using 100% polyester thread and polyester anti-pill fleece. Thank you to my five testers for trying out these cuties!!!
Small girly "Glee" -- erin13
Small g/n "Yawn" -- TeraDN
Medium girly "Grump" -- jengojengo
Medium g/n "Smile" -- NimblePhish
Large g/n "Wink" -- Whitneywalters
rise - 15"
waist - 12 - 15"
thigh - 6 - 8"
rise - 17 1/2"
waist - 14 - 17"
thigh - 8 - 11"
rise - 19 1/2"
waist - 16 - 19"
thigh - 9 -12"
The price to test is $8ppd (within the continental US). I absolutely want feedback from my testers when I send out the questions. After I receive your responses I'll offer testers a 50% discount if you decide to purchase additional EmotiBums. If you would like more photos of the tester item, I can send via PM.
Hi I'm Melanie! I make EmotiBums FLEECE
Last edited by boysniris; 09-22-2010 at 01:19 PM. Reason: post tester questions