Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Mock PPAF??? Warning....TMI

So I have had a WEIRD week. DS is 3 months old today and EBF. I had a light PPAF, or what I thought was a ppaf, at 2 months PP. It was spotting for 1 day then light flow the next and spotting the day after. Not TO uncommon for me while BF. With ds2 I BF for a year and the whole time AF came like clockwork albeit very LIGHT and short.
This last week I though was weird because I had a TON of cervical mucus that was EW like and would soak through everything. I had to wear pads and it was a dark yellow but no red or brown what so ever. I even had cramping and bloating. I was very bloated like painful Ovulation time, which is always painful for me. So I thought I was very fertile that week or something. Now that I am entering my chart information I noticed I am due for AF a few days ago! Which is weird since I am always on time even while EBF. Could all that CM have been a mock period? Maybe it was so light it was only dark yellow CM? I thought for sure I was going to have to go get that home kit that tells you if you have a yeast infection. But then it totally stopped 3 days ago and everything is back to normal looking. It only lasted a week and it was right at my normal AF time with all the normal cramping but no red????WTH...

Domestic Goddesss & wife to M mom to H 2000 & J 2006 G June 2010 and 3 angel babies forever in my heart
TaraR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Mock PPAF??? Warning....TMI

I had something similar... so I took a prego test. Positive!! Could that be a possibility?
Pseudo-crunchy mama who is just tryin' to do the right thing for DS (Dec/09) and DD (April/11)

hippieintraining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Mock PPAF??? Warning....TMI

I was going to suggest maybe it wasn't AF, but ovulation or pregnancy. Unusual at 3 months PP, but not impossible.

Hi! I'm Sandy, Rob's wife (7/06) & mommy to Eddie (9/09) and Katelyn (9/12).
Let me convert your bras to nursing bras! WAHM store open now! IHA/ISO
Independent Scentsy Family Consultant - love owning my own business!
sandy_dandy is offline   Reply With Quote