Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #201
maría
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Dyers/Spinners • WIP • 9/18 •

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpierce View Post
Drive by while cooking dinner.

And because I love her and wanted to show you guys this pic:

I just noticed you can see her molar that's coming in, my poor baby.
That dress is beautiful ad stunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Damn it, I am having ctx every 5 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkubes6 View Post
Emmy's waldorf doll, my handspun yarn, made by http://www.sewfunky.ca/

Awww she´s so sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomgoat View Post
I love those purple longies and the Gaia is TDF! Lovely work ladies!

I haven't read the entire thread yet, I just got home and have to finish fixing dinner.

Here are some pics from the past week or so's work... I"m behind on photographing things.

Toddler mittens

Current WIP, I'm down to the hem and it looks like a frosting factory exploded on it. LOL. It's rather pink and frothy.

Upchuck sweater with the neckline fixed.

Terron Longies done

Terron longies again, with an unwilling model.
Everything is cute even the little unwilling model!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
I have to show you guys. I knit this so long ago. With retro babies tie dye on bulky yarn.
its a aviatrix hat and pair of mittens. I took them out to see if they still fit.

Love that yarn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
I don't if any one saw my post earlier about Autism signs in kids under one. I just don't know what to do with Tiernen. My mommy instinct is saying something isn't right. I was just sitting here (computer's in our room where his crib is) and he woke up screaming so I pulled him out, laid in bed with him and nursed him. He stopped so I gave him his paci and then after he was asleep I tried to lay him back down in his crib. He won't co-sleep with me or I would just do that. He will lay in my arms for a few minutes and then he wakes up and cries until I take him out to the living room. He is very hard to console when he gets upset. I was trying to lay him down and he woke up. He started screaming and arched his back. He was so stiff and fighting me that I almost dropped him into his crib. I tried to cradle hold him and sing, kiss, talk to him and he just got more mad so I laid him in his crib and he did fuss for a bit then went to sleep. Some nights he won't go back to sleep and I have to get up with him. In the day if I leave he stands at the gate and cries for me. Or if I am around and not holding him he cries, a lot. I just don't know what to do for him, I feel like I'm failing him, like I'm missing something that is wrong and not helping him.

Is any one else's kid like this. Is it just his personality and I'm not used to it because my other kids were pretty laid back and liked to cuddle? I don't know.....
Oh honey i don´t know what to say my almost 12 year old boy is somewhat like that he wants hugs and kisses but he has always had trouble excepting them i don´t know how to explain it
He´s also really slow in everything he does,he has add and adhd and i know in my heart is on the Autism chart but the doctors just say he´s "slow and lazy"Just the other day he was diagnosed whit dyslexia on the highest level like he reads like 6 year old, i knew since early on but everyone one told me no there is nothing wrong no no
I also have a boy who is 15 year old whit adhd and odd and that is somewhat harder because he has not lived whit use for a year and half because he´s too sick but don´t get me wrong i love him whit all my heart and soul this is just the best at the moment,please do now judge me i can give you the story if you want
All i can say you are his mother and you know best,trust your gut and stick whit it

And i do the legs separately whit magic loop

Advertisement

maría is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #202
DearHusband
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Dyers/Spinners • WIP • 9/18 •

New Thread:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...8#post11259358