Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-22-2010, 12:25 AM   #301
ShyViolet
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ♫ WIP ♫ 9/21/2010

to all the mamas dealing with custody and abuse issues.

I've been sick the last couple days so I haven't gotten much knitting done but I have a bunch of customs started so maybe I'll get some pictures taken this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesaddle View Post
Here is a picture of the snow. This is the view out my front door looking out towards the farm yard and barn. Just a little bit of snow. I guess it is time to pull the carrots and dig the potatoes out of the garden.

And here is an action shot of the overalls I posted yesterday. Still need to buy ribbon for the ribbon cuffs.

Emily - love that jacket! It is cute!
Craziness, I didn't know we got snow last night but I was in bed super early because I was sick. Love the overalls! DH happened to be sitting beside me while I scrolled by and commented that those were really cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleButtonBakery View Post
Another Question~ If you are going to spend money on buttons Do you prefer something premade that will get to you quicker or would you rather wait a bit and get something to your specifics? Im wondering because only 2 of my premade sets from HC have sold. I know what the popular colorways are and I get lots of requests to match for customs but each time its for different sizes and themes. Im just wondering if its best to go back to just straight customs.
I actually prefer in stock because I'm too impatient for customs but it depends what you have in stock, I agree that going with popular colors and themes for instock is a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post
nevermind!

Another ? though, if a pattern gives you yardage estimates in worsted weight, it would be the same yardage for bulky weight too right?

here's a yardage converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momk2009 View Post
Can someone help me....I want to use my Eden for a romper but I don't know if I have enough...I have 304 yards of bulky and can dye trim for it. I don't even know what it calls for and what weight, I was thinking the SMSS romper or another that doesn't have a million buttons. Also I don't really know exactly what Spirit Organic Merino is, will it pill easily? If that won't work I'll wait and do it with something else.. I do sort of want to use some for a doll outfit lol
I'm pretty sure Spirit Organic Merino is Gaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberlyn87 View Post
I just saw that one.. think I'll buy it!

If I taught myself how to knit, could I teach myself how to sew?
I taught myself how to sew

Advertisement

ShyViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:00 AM   #302
DearHusband
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ♫ WIP ♫ 9/21/2010

new thread

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...2#post11282012

tim.