Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2006, 08:08 AM   #11
eightcowwife
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: pocket diapers with consistent sizing

we love cloth thoughts www.cloththoughts.com

Advertisement

eightcowwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:18 AM   #12
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Our two favorites are:

SNAP-EZ.com - Ruth makes a wonderful WAHM diaper! Very consistent quality and sizing.
Green Acre Designs - trimmer diaper, great product. Like it with the microfiber insert Shannon sells with it.

By the way. I do like FB's too. The only problem we've had with sizing is that the pocket can vary. Just find what you like and ask the person shipping to make sure that you have what you want. So far out of at least a dozen in various sizes have I sent one back. HTH
Old 06-19-2006, 08:33 AM   #13
Malka
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's not just the snap position on the FB that affects sizing. All of ours are seconds though. We got some size large FB seconds on ebay and some of the diapers themselves were larger than others. I think we still use the same snap positions on them though, but it might just be out of laziness.

Then I got some small FB frog print seconds. They were all the same size, but unstretched they appear to be the same size as my mediums are unstretched, but there is a difference when I stretch them, and we use 1 snap position tighter on the mediums than the smalls. I did hear that the frog print runs large, relative to other smalls.

I also have no idea how my mediums compare to mediums being made now becuase my are the reverse bug print (seconds because its reverse), and at that time the elastic in the legs wasn't in a casing.

Malka
Malka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:07 AM   #14
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love the pocket diapers from www.beedieweedieboutique.com. The WAHM is a DS mama (BeedieWeedieB) and she is awesome to work with!
Barbara - Unexpectedly back after a long hiatus...anxiously awaiting #6!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:09 AM   #15
hauser
Registered Users
seller

SOme of my FB's are different too. THey were bought at the same time from the same plance. They arenot seconds either. The rise is all the same, but the snap placement is different on the bug print and the black ones. The rest are all the same for snaps, but some of them are more narrow between the legs than others..kwim? I still love my FB's though!! I would recoment swaddlebees.