Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #401
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Woolly Wednesday!

Good luck, Janine!!

Advertisement

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:52 AM   #402
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Woolly Wednesday!

Why does my DH insist on getting up at 3am?! He was downstairs by 3:30, and out the door by 4. He drives less than 15 minutes to the train station, to catch I'm sure what must be the first train, and gets to work before 5am. I just don't get it? He can't leave any earlier in the evening because he gets there early. He is always complaining about being exhausted! I really don't understand!? The only explanation is that he hates it here so much that he leaves as early as possible and comes home as late as possible, or he is going somewhere else.
Sorry, but now I have been woken up by his annoying banging through the house in the middle of the night, and can't go back to sleep!!

Anyway, rant over!

Janine-I wasn't on when you were, but I'm thinking about you!

Last edited by stephcrouse; 09-23-2010 at 01:55 AM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote