Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #411
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday!!!

Winter - it's not the cold that bothers me so much as the getting dark at 4:30... I suffer from the lack of sunlight. I need to remember to try supplementing Vit D this winter and see if that helps me.

my back hurts, I need to get my abs back in shape so I'll stop straining my back all the time.

I agree with Mel, life choices would matter a lot more IRL than online, but there are lots of gals I think I'd enjoy hanging with on a regular basis and I'd love to meet everyone!

Advertisement

Old 09-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #412
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #413
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:12 PM   #414
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Here's my

I've been encouraged by you, touched by you, and loved by you. You ARE my friends IRL. You girlies are part of my real life.

Okay okay, maybe I'm getting sappy and sentimental. The truth is, the more time I spend with you ladies the more I love you all. Sappy? fine. Can't help it. Love you all!

I wish I could elaborate more, but my brain is done and I can't seem to get the words to match many more of my thoughts.

And with that, I'm gonna go veg on the couch and possibly fall asleep there. What was it Janine says?? Oh yeah, I'm shattered!!

Gnight!

Good morning, Janine

Last edited by RebekahG77; 09-30-2010 at 10:13 PM.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:30 PM   #415
Preggo
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBex View Post
Counselling sounds like a good step -if you are confused, an unbiased third party to help you address your problems would definitely help.

I skimmed enough yesterday to see the physical abuse discussion though, and I have to say that this should be addressed with whatever counsellor you see, and that your DH should receive treatment for this issue if you decide to stay together. Studies show consistently that this cycle WILL repeat over and over unless the abuser receives therapy, and even if he never directs his anger towards your children they WILL be affected by it psychologically it it happens in their home.

Only in Southern Ontario -here in northwestern Ontario we get the same lovely temperatures as you prairie folk paired with the dampness off lake Superior. I never had to scrape off the INSIDE of my car windows until my moved up here
Yes, I agree. He's come a long way but I am worried about him slipping back into that cycle again...

And yes, I own an 'interior scraper'

Preggo is offline   Reply With Quote