Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
steph_reynolds
Registered Users

My Mood:
WHY do I have a disclaimer under my name?

I have gotten into a dramafest with one woman. all my other items have been shipped, and all but one has reached it's destination.
I have ALL the PMs showing where I refunded this woman the instant she mentioned refund, and now I see this tag under my name.
I request that it be removed IMMEDIATLY unless the other woman has one under hers as well.
Im sorry if Im being out of line, I will apologise if Im wrong, but, Im pretty sure this is due to the recent banning which I STILL feel was completely unwarranted, and had NOTHING to do with transaction issues

Advertisement

steph_reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WHY do I have a disclaimer under my name?

Actually mama, the warning under your avi wasn't due to just one transaction complaint against you.The warning was put under your avi at least a week ago,as soon as I became aware of a second issue. I do think you have resolved things (waiting to hear back from one member) as soon as I am sure you have, the warning will come down.None of your buyers have the warning under their user name because it is they who were are having an issue with you,not the other way around. We started the warning under avi's several months back.You will see others with the same warning in their avi if they have had two complaints against them OR if they are ignoring contact on one issue.

And, no, this had nothing at all to due with your temporary ban.

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 10-02-2010 at 10:12 PM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:21 AM   #3
steph_reynolds
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: WHY do I have a disclaimer under my name?

steph_reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote