Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #201
ELC Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: tina_clewis
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ♫ WIP ♫ 10/4/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
Sick deydey ? for any one still up. About an hour ago he had a temp of 104.5, gave him motrin and it only came down to 102.5. Should I just watch him? Should I do something else? I hate that he feels like poo. Poor fat deydey
If he will tolerate lukewarm baths, like barely warm to your hand, that always brings down fevers for my kids...

Advertisement

Braeden joined us 1/11/2012!!
ELC Knits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #202
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylifew3 View Post
Hi LAdies,

Love all teh wips.

Hugs to you Ashley, I am there with you big and uncortable.

Erica, gad you got to your destination. I got my yarn, love it!

I had a stressful DR visit today for my 36 week check. I had bpp because of meds that I am on. The baby's heatrate was 180/190. They all flipped and hooked me up to the machine forever. Mae flipped and laid quietly by my side for 30 minutes. The baby was wild and the HR would jump to 180/190 then she'd calm down and it would start again in a 5 minutes. Conclusion, my baby is wild, lol. Then taught for 4 hours and felt sick. I have had a few contractions tonight so I going to eat a big dinner and go to bed.
That sucks!!

This soaker is driving me nuts. It looks huge but the measurements are right. Idk I guess its just because I've been knitting smaller stuff lately.

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #203
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
Ashley. I think he should be able to be open and honest with you. Since there is a past of this then he should understand why you wouldn't be completely trusting. That is one of the consequences of his actions and he should be willing to endure that. I also think with his past that these incidents can't be counted as innocent, whether they are or aren't. I hope you guys can work it all out and he can understand why you would be concerned.

Sick deydey ? for any one still up. About an hour ago he had a temp of 104.5, gave him motrin and it only came down to 102.5. Should I just watch him? Should I do something else? I hate that he feels like poo. Poor fat deydey
Did you give him tylenol also? give motrin every 6 and tylenol every 4. That normally keeps them off for my kids. Maybe some cold pedialite or juice/water with ice
Old 10-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #204
chippybug10
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Dh just makes fun of me if I go through his phone. He will say something like uh oh, now your gonna find out about that hooker from last week we always joke like that though.

Ashley
This is what DH does as well, or he says it's a lady client calling for his stripping services Seriously though Ashley, huge , I dealt with this back when we first started going out (some 9 years ago, I feel old). It's really ****ty how something like this just pierces you to the core, you feel so inadequate and insecure. I hope your DH learns how badly he's hurting you, and that you and baby don't need this crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
Here's my FO's! Finally finished the small and toddler longies set for my sweet friend.
Omg, that is a great set!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #205
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thinking of you Ashley. My best friend is currently separated from her husband due to something that started like that. Her dh had 138 text messages back and forth in under a week's time to his young, single female boss. Her dh just seems "done" though while my friend is grasping at strings trying to put it back together. They have a 8-year-old and a 2-year-old. I feel horrible for them.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:00 AM   #206
ShyViolet
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Heidi, give him a popsicle or some ice. That always works wonders for me when I have a fever.

ShyViolet is offline   Reply With Quote