Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #141
CouponMama
Removed from FSOT. Do not buy or trade with.

Re: Extra Fluffy Chat *Friday* 10/8/2010

Emily- I have no clue... maybe ask Shelly or Marilyn of EviePants or ShyViolet (julia) might know.

It is nice that you are so willing to do something for such a great cause! You are so young to be a cancer survivor, but I am happy you have survived!!! By the way how are you feeling?

Advertisement

Shannon- Mama to two boys, DS #1 (09/06), DS #2 (5/08), and DD #1 (12/09)... Loving my life having a baby girl and ebfing

Last edited by CouponMama; 10-08-2010 at 10:19 PM.
CouponMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #142
CouponMama
Removed from FSOT. Do not buy or trade with.

I got Fluffy Mail today!!!

Family Roots Birthday on Willow Merino!!! Now I just need to decide what to make out of it!!!! As if I don't already have enough projects to do.

Here's my to do list...

1. Finish my FR Grapefruit Love SMSS bloomers.
2. Knit Cheryl's custom overalls in MM A Year and a Day.
3. Knit my baby girl her Pumpkin Overalls.
4. Knit my baby girl her MM Purple Om longies.
5. Knit my baby girl her MM Foxglove longies.
6. Knit my baby girl her MM Birthday Girl longies.
7. Knit my baby girl her MM Birthday Girl Bloomers on BFL.

I have a ton more to do but that's the top of the long list!!!
Shannon- Mama to two boys, DS #1 (09/06), DS #2 (5/08), and DD #1 (12/09)... Loving my life having a baby girl and ebfing
CouponMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #143
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponMama View Post
Emily- I have no clue... maybe ask Shelley or Marilyn of EviePants or ShyViolet (julia) might know.

It is nice that you are so willing to do something for such a great cause! You are so young to be a cancer survivor, but I am happy you have survived!!! By the way how are you feeling?
Yeah it was pretty shocking. But I know alot of people ALOT younger than me who have lost the battle also. Cancer is such a horrible thing.

But doh, i didnt think about Shelly.. Ill email her.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #144
Eszti
Registered Users
seller

Oh wow Emily!I didn't know you had cancer!That's so scarry!I'm glad you healed from it!
Eszti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #145
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Oh and I should say Im feeling fine. The bleeding seems to be slowing and im not as crampy
Old 10-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #146
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

popping in before I head to bed. Not sure I will be catching up, I have been gone all day.

Emily I did see you said the bleeding has slowed I hope everything is ok! Do you go in for the blood draw tomorrow? I hope you have some answers soon, did they say when they can do an US? With the twins I had bleeding at 5 weeks 6 and by 6 weeks 6 days we were able to do an US and see heartbeats.
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #147
PipersMomma

My Mood:

Yeah I go in at 11 for another blood draw. They havnt said yet whether or not they will get me in for a u/s any sooner than what I have scheduled, which is at 8 weeks Nov 2nd.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #148
PipersMomma

My Mood:

I need to hit the sack too...its 1:30am here. Ive been emailing HC wahms asking about donatating things for the charity auction and I already have 2 confirmations
Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #149
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Yeah I go in at 11 for another blood draw. They havnt said yet whether or not they will get me in for a u/s any sooner than what I have scheduled, which is at 8 weeks Nov 2nd.
Keep us updated It is so hard waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
I need to hit the sack too...its 1:30am here. Ive been emailing HC wahms asking about donatating things for the charity auction and I already have 2 confirmations
that is awesome!
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote