Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
heythere:)
Registered Users

11 days late & neg preg tests? I'd love insight...

Sorry wrong forum....

So, I'm now 11 days late. I have an IUD, it was displaced the other day when I felt it (was slipping out, so I pushed it back in and called my doc)... The only reason I checked the IUD is because at that point I was 7 days late. My nipples hurt like mad (usually they don't when I"m going to get my period). My cervix is fat, squishy and mucus is sticky and white... what do you think might be up? No chance of STD but sex was sex and without a condom although pulled out. My uterus feels heavy and is driving me nuts,,,I either want to pop a positive or just have a period. lol... ugh!

Is it even possible to take 11 days to pop a positive?

Advertisement

Last edited by heythere:); 10-18-2010 at 11:25 PM.
heythere:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #2
Mel_C
Registered Users
seller

Re: 11 days late & neg preg tests? I'd love insight...

OMG! Did you ever start or do a Preg Test? My pee has always been a very early indicator. GL!
Old 10-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
heythere:)
Registered Users

Re: 11 days late & neg preg tests? I'd love insight...

I had a blood test and no hCG present. I'm now 2 full weeks late. Just a wonky period I guess. I've been 25 days on the dot forever, so this threw me big time. Anyway, not pregnant, no chance of ectopic (which I worried about since preg. tests came back neg)... Still crampy and heavy feeling but nothing to show. My doc warned me that when it comes it will be a whopper. lovely. :0)
heythere:) is offline   Reply With Quote