Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #11
tangerinesky6
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone else bothered by frequent movement?

It's not annoying to me, I don't feel baby all that much anyways so when i do I love it, but rarely when I do feel the baby move ALOT it tickles the hell out of me. I think my baby is lazy....Idk why it doesn't move that much.

Advertisement

tangerinesky6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #12
ingodslove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh man, at first it was exciting, but this one seems especially strong or something. I will wake from a sound sleep with my tummy jerking around and it does get frustrating. I try to be glad that at least I know he is okay. A couple of nights ago it was hiccups. I thought maybe it bothered me more this pregnancy because I have so little alone time these days...maybe he is just extra active...Hang in there mama!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
LadybugMonkey
Registered Users
Formerly: Confused mum
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm sitting here getting beat up from the inside while reading this thread. This child is way more active inside me then DS. I'm starting to get scared what I might be in for once the baby is here...
Old 10-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #14
chello
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ahh, in the beginning it's always exciting, but by the time a few months of feeling it have gone by, the thrashing and kicking is not so exciting anymore. And no, I do NOT miss the belly after the baby's born!
Old 10-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
DommysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With my pregnancies it wasn't so much the moving that bothered me...it was when they'd get the hiccups. Awful, I know. With DS1 it was amazing and I laughed everytime. DS2 only got the hiccups when I'd lay down to go to bed and they'd last forever. I remember breaking down and crying because I couldn't sleep. That's was when he was already a few days past his EDD, so I was emotionally wasted anyway, but it was horrible.
With this last pregnancy, there were moments that got annoying, but having him born 14 weeks early, I wish I had that all back :'(
Old 10-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #16
puppyloven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well if you are a jerk than so am I! This little guy does not stop! I was telling my DH how annoying it can be, I am just thankful he doesn't keep me awake at night.
Happily married to DH Noel Mama to two boys Ryan 6/17/06 & Jackson 12/3/08 and with baby #3 EDD1/20/2011
puppyloven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #17
MamaStick
Registered Users

My Mood:

It depends. I get a kick out of it (pun not really intended) when it doesn't hurt. All of mine have been breech so once they get a certain size it freakin' HURTS. I tell my husband it feels like they're trying to put a foot out of my hooha. This one decided to turn early, which has been nice, I can finally eat- only gained 6 pounds with this pregnancy, probably really lost more, but got to the OB/GYN late in 2cnd tri. Perspective- size 22 butt to a 14.

Still, it hurts at times. I'm only 32 weeks and can't wait until it's over. You're not alone at all (not from the other posts I see!)