Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #11
Mama'sPocket
Registered Users
Formerly: LizzieAG
seller

My Mood:
Re: Update in first post...Has anyone had problems with pee'ing?

I had this with my first pregnancy. I went into the ER several times and had to be cathed. They always acted like I was crazy...as though a pregnant women would just refuse to go pee! Anyway, I had a very retroverted uterus too and it was always uncomfortable. Finally I fell in the shower at 16 weeks pregnant and broke my tail bone. While I was in terrible pain from the broken tail bone, the peeing problem immediately stopped and my uterus popped up and I was no longer in pain from that. After that pregnancy I was diagnosed with a prolapsed uterus and have worn a pessary from that time. During pregnancy if I take the pessary out, then I have trouble peeing, put it back in and I have no trouble at all.

So follow up with your OB, I think it is pretty uncommon but should be common enough that he should be able to help.

Advertisement