Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #641
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post
congrats mama i've been stuck at the same 4lb up and down for the last 6 weeks. it gets really annoying!! but i'm gonna kick the 170"s butt in the next couple weeks. just started running again for a mile 3 days a week and have upped my cardio & strength training to 40 minutes for 3 days a week

hopefully i can get down to the 160-165 range by october
Here's to both of us doing that! My goal is 160, I've been stuck at 171-173 for the whole competition.

Advertisement

And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
nrsenadenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #642
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsenadenos View Post
Here's to both of us doing that! My goal is 160, I've been stuck at 171-173 for the whole competition.
i started at 180 got down to 176 and then went up and down the whole time. i'm currently back to 176 and just upped my excersize routine last weekend. hope it works!! best of luck to you
Old 08-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #643
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post
okay here are a few teaser pics for you ladies!! this is the grand prize package which is going to sjscnjs for her amazing job on her weightloss and healthy living sucess these past 8 weeks!!

4 medium mama pads, 2 heavys, a 12 pack of facial scrubbies, 2 liners and an assortment of soaps/lotions/bath fizz/and lip balm from various shops

congrats again mama!!
TY! TY! TY! I got everything today and it is all amazing! ty so much!!!! the purple face pad is the softest material, I adore it!
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:02 AM   #644
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscnjs View Post
TY! TY! TY! I got everything today and it is all amazing! ty so much!!!! the purple face pad is the softest material, I adore it!
those and the natural colored ones are organic bamboo velour mama the others are all cotton velour. which is a little thicker. after about 10 washes or so it will all feel the same--unfortunetly
Old 08-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #645
SammyJammy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Has any of the others not gotten their package yet? Mine was suposably sent out Tuesday with priority mail and it is Saturday and Still no package The mail people can't seem to tell me anything. Sry for the spelling but I am frantic wondering where it is
Old 11-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #646
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1099467

Another weight loss challange is open
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote