Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-26-2007, 02:39 PM   #21
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Bra Delima!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdink View Post
I get all of mine from www.figleaves.com. They frequently run specials and you can get them sent to your email. Shipping is $5, but you can ship back and exchange for something else as many times as you need to until you find something that fits. My sister got her H cups there.
I think a huge part of the problem is that women don't know their real size. I went around wearing a 36C for a very long time only to find out my actual size is a 32DD. I can totally feel a positive difference, but now I can't find bras anywhere. Very sucky!
That sooo sucks, because ijust sold 3 32DD victoria's secret bras on here the other day! Yeha check out the victorias secret online catalogue thats where I got mine>

Advertisement

Old 05-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #22
lilmama2dsndd
Boobies Broke? Gorilla Glue Em!!!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
Wow yeah just let me know when yall are getting together!! My friend does a attachment parenting playgroup thing on tuesdays as well!
We meet every Tuesday at 10:30ish at Central market in southlake (if you need directions or need to follow me LMK

The Thursday's isn't every week, and we have done the zoo before and are talking about maybe doing the botanical gardens or something else soon too.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:03 PM   #23
armywife2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

im not looking forward to that part.... im a 42ddd/f however you want to put it, lol, normally, and i think im bigger than that, but cant find bras bigger than that that i can afford. my cousin went up to like j or somthing crazy while she was nursing, lol

fredericks of hollywood goes up tp a ddd/f and theyre not too expensive- i buy mine there when they have sales and stuff "buy 2 and the price drops" kind of thinks, usually for around $25 each, if thats cheap enough for you to make your own out of

Want to earn gift cards searching the net? Click HERE to join Swagbucks!
armywife2002 is offline   Reply With Quote