Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Trading in books on swagbucks?

Has anyone traded in books on swagbucks? Is it worth is?

I have a ton on books I want to get rid of and checked for see if they were ones they would except. Some where....so I'm thinking about sending them in. I says if you have over 600 swagbucks in trade in value you can ship for free. Will they take the swagbucks away from me to pay for shipping?

Any info would be nice since there isnt alot of details about how it works....TIA!!

Advertisement

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
MamaJules
Registered Users
seller

Re: Trading in books on swagbucks?

I just saw this too and was wondering how it works. Would love to here from anyone else who has done this.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

looks cool!
Old 11-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
kalapolo
Registered Users
seller

I had packed up several bags of books today to donate to my local library, and then I read this (about trading them in on Swagbucks), so I figured it was worth a shot. Swagbucks accepted 3 of them (out of probably 40), and with one I pulled off my bookshelf, I made it over 600 swagbucks to get the free shipping. I printed out a free Fedex shipping label and will drop them off as soon as I pass a dropbox. I'll try to remember to update once Swagbucks receives them and let you all know what happens.
kalapolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
ingodslove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm frantically scrambling for Christmas $ for DH so I was wondering the same thing...you just send all the books to one address?
a lot of mine are coming up as 10-30 bucks worth each...so that's only $.10-.30 but they are just taking up space...I can't decide.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
2babiesndiaps
Banned

I'd rather get a trade for them on paperback swap.com or sell them on half.com. If they won't do sell then I'd think about it, but I put in a text book I listed for $6 on half.com and they want to give me 60 swag bucks. That's h it abt the equivalent of 66 cents on Amazon when I get a gift card. I guess if you really want not to hassle with anything else "might" be worth it, but that's going to be my last resort.
2babiesndiaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
tripmomplus1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WOOOT I am SO glad I saw this, I had no idea that they took books. I put in a bunch of textbooks I had laying around and one of them was accepted for 2193SB!!! I just printed the lable and will put it in the mail box tomorrow!
Old 11-21-2010, 04:35 AM   #8
Nurtured Sew Naturally
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy_of_emma

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripmomplus1 View Post
WOOOT I am SO glad I saw this, I had no idea that they took books. I put in a bunch of textbooks I had laying around and one of them was accepted for 2193SB!!! I just printed the lable and will put it in the mail box tomorrow!
Awesome! Congrats Mama!
Nurtured Sew Naturally is offline   Reply With Quote