Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Nikkis_Little_Ladies
Registered Users
Formerly: Nikk25_3
seller

My Mood:
help me find that thread about the nip mom who sat on the floor in the store

I am trying to find that thread with the artical that the IDIOT man wrote about the mom who nip in the store.. the one who sat on the floor.. remember?? I cant find it anywere

Anyone??

Advertisement

Nikkis_Little_Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:03 PM   #2
dkyle220
Registered Users

Re: help me find that thread about the nip mom who sat on the floor in the store

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...on+store+floor

Is that it? I'm new here not sure if I posted the link right or not.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #3
Cheyanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: help me find that thread about the nip mom who sat on the floor in the store

I think that is what she is looking for hope so!
Cheyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #4
Nikkis_Little_Ladies
Registered Users
Formerly: Nikk25_3
seller

My Mood:

YUP thats the one.. thanks so much ladies..

I was looking for it bc I wanted to show it to my mom. She didn't beleive me+ that in America woman are being harrased.. So I showed her a ton or articals on here and stuff about it like the Ronald Mcdonald house one and the one at the restarant when the server put a dirty rag over the mom and baby..

Whats so funny is that I have my mom and dad both going on and on about how wrong it is for these ppl to be so unkind, and how wrong they are to treat us moms like this yada yada yada.. it was kinda good though.

anyways thanks ladies..
Nikkis_Little_Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:44 AM   #5
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't think anyone has the right to make anyone stop nursing in public but I personally wouldn't have plopped down on the dirty grocery store floor to nurse. So many germs! BUT I did nurse may baby in the grass last night surrounded by more people than I could have ever possibly counted at a Memorial Day laser show. I was on a blanket and she was in my Maya wrap so there really wasn't that much grass involved. No one knew what she was doing but it wasn't any of there business anyway. It is so very sad that our society thinks it is ok to oggle naked or half naked women but it is thought gross and disgusting when there is a baby attached.
tiredmommyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:50 AM   #6
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I finally really NIP last week. Usually I prefer to nurse dd in my car, it is so much more comfortable and there's lots of room for dd#1 to jump around & watch a movie while I nurse dd#2. Well, I went to lunch at Jason's Deli with a couple LLL moms and felt the peer pressure to do it!! I was just waiting for someone to say something (but there were 3 of us nursing, so maybe we were strong in numbers). Then I did it again yesterday at Jason's Deli with another friend. I feel like a teenager getting away with someone, like I'm ringing someone's doorbell and running away. But I also have the card that the LLL group hand out that shows the Texas law that moms are allowed to BF in public anywhere they are allowed to be themselves. I can't wait to whip it out (the card) to show someone!

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote