Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
FSOT member cut off?

So, I just saw someone with 95% rating that was approved. From 38 transactions 2 were negative. What is the cut-off when someone would not be allowed to buy or sell?

Just curious.

Advertisement

Old 11-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
eguisgirl
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: FSOT member cut off?

anyone?
Old 11-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

The usual "rule" is that if someone has three negative ratings, then they get banned from the site.

The iTrader rating is different than the FSOT Seller badge, though. The FSOT Seller badge means that we have contact info for people in case a transaction DOES go bad, to help it get resolved (or the FSOT Seller badge means that they met the grandfathering qualifications at the grandfathering date). But people can get a negative iTrader for a variety of reasons, and maybe it was resolved, maybe it wasn't, maybe they had some positive transactions since then.

Entering into a transaction here or any other online venue always carries a bit of risk, but we are just hoping to lower that risk a little bit with this new FSOT Seller group.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

And as for your avatar, crocheting is knotty... knitting is just a little loopy.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
eguisgirl
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
The usual "rule" is that if someone has three negative ratings, then they get banned from the site.

The iTrader rating is different than the FSOT Seller badge, though. The FSOT Seller badge means that we have contact info for people in case a transaction DOES go bad, to help it get resolved (or the FSOT Seller badge means that they met the grandfathering qualifications at the grandfathering date). But people can get a negative iTrader for a variety of reasons, and maybe it was resolved, maybe it wasn't, maybe they had some positive transactions since then.

Entering into a transaction here or any other online venue always carries a bit of risk, but we are just hoping to lower that risk a little bit with this new FSOT Seller group.
Ok, fair enough. I was just curious because I was thinking that there were more requirements than just contact info. Thanks for clearing it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
And as for your avatar, crocheting is knotty... knitting is just a little loopy.
True!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:01 AM   #6
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wanna pm me the user name so I can look into their account?

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote