Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-22-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Why did I ever stop using a prefold belt??

Ok, so I know the answer to that (DS outgrew the prefolds, he is taaaaaall!), but I got some new prefolds a couple weeks ago, and just the other day thought about my prefold belt. We had a dry night, and I really think it's because with the pf belt, it is easy to just let him sit on the potty at any point during his bedtime routine. This morning we are still using it, and have only had one miss! Need to make a couple more belts so I can use them more often!

Advertisement

Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
Sakari
Registered Users

Re: Why did I ever stop using a prefold belt??

Nice!! I never had the actual belt - but I tied a strip of polar fleece around DD's tummy - worked GREAT! I definitely get the prefold-belt-love! Glad you've re-found yours!

I sell Baltic Amber jewelry!
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #3
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

I just grabbed a bit of fleece from my scrap bin and sewed it together, not very high tech My nighttime prefold belt is a bit more complex, it is a belt with a fleece panel attached that goes over the prefold, so it is more like a pf belt AIO, keeps the bed dry
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
mel j
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I miss the little headband I was using but lost. I should probably get some more. I liked it a lot! (I tried tying things together - but they didn't work as well for me. Maybe I'll just cut the elastic off of some old baby pants that aren't worth passing on to anyone, or something
mel j is offline   Reply With Quote