View Poll Results: What should Santa bring?
Playmobil Forest Lodge 7 12.50%
Playmobil Family Van, Boat, & Camping sets 5 8.93%
Kidkraft Fire Station 28 50.00%
Plan Toys Pirate Ship 2 3.57%
Melissa & Doug Castle & Dolls 14 25.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #21
Registered Users
Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Re: What should Santa bring? (pics included)

Firehouse.... I have three boys and this would have passed down wonderfully!

Hi, I'm Brittney
Wife to one amazing man.
Mom to FOUR amazing blessings.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What should Santa bring? (pics included)

Looks like the most votes are for the fire station. DH likes the fire station too, so I think we're going to go with that. Now I just have to wait for my Amazon giftcards from Swagbucks to show up!

Originally Posted by luvsgreen View Post
I voted for the Playmobil camping set, just because I know how much my kids love plymobil. They play with it for hours. My ODD has had it for 2.5 years and never gets bored with it. Just when you have a baby, have a place for him to play out of reach of the baby, so many small pieces with playmobil. GL with the TTC BTW.
Thanks for the babydust!

Originally Posted by zandj View Post
I would get something to go ON the train table, probably by Plan, we have a kidcraft train set and those things are... *ahem* rubbish to say the least. We have had so many broken pieces in such a short time, it's annoying. Plan makes really fun airports, firestations and parking garages, P loves his parking garage
They're getting him the Imaginarium one from Toys R Us. I've heard bad things about the Kidkraft train tables too. The small train set he has now is Imaginairum and we're quite happy with the quality, so we're hoping the train table is just as good. We thought about getting accessories to go with the table, but it comes with so much already that we decided to wait and get extras for his birthday in June.

I was actually considering replacing his plastic Matchbox parking garage with the nice one from Plan, but Santa brought the Matchbox one last year (we couldn't afford the Plan one at the time) and we thought it would be odd for him to bring a parking garage two years in a row.
So in love with my DS (6/20/07) and DH (9/4/99) , Missing my DD angel (2/9/06) and angel babies (4/11 & 8/12)

yummymummy07 is offline   Reply With Quote