Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2006, 07:18 PM   #1
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:
I think I've asked this...a couple of times...

Ds1 (27mo) was doing REALLY well with big boy underwear and using the potty - HIS decision...then he decided to stop and if I actually physically take him to the potty..he cries and doesn't want to go....I feel like I did something wrong...but anyway...I had started cd'ing back in October and he very quickly grew out of the cloth I'd bought...and went back into sposies for him and part-time cloth for ds2. Anyway...after wearing big boy underwear for like 2 weeks...sposies are giving him rashes - pretty bad....he's asking for medicine for his butt. I'm wanting to put cloth on him but we're tight on $$ and he's so big..I haven't got anything to fit him.

Any suggestions? I have some toddler pf's but they're SOOOO bulky on him...and I don't have a cover to fit over it...I prefer pockets or aio's/ai2's...

I'm not really thinking that I'll need a whole lot...but also, he's a super-massive soaker at night...to where..i have to change sheets every day...

Thanks in advance for any help - I don't even know if I asked the question correctly

ETA: He's 36-37" tall, 33-35lbs, with a big butt and chunky thighs..big belly but an average waist/hips.

Advertisement

Last edited by jls~Kain~Drake; 04-27-2006 at 07:20 PM.
jls~Kain~Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:29 PM   #2
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: I think I've asked this...a couple of times...

That's how DS is. He was all about the potty for a while then suddenly, gets so mad. He's doing a bit better now though. I refuse to get toddler PFs for him. I went w/Happy Heiny's pocket trainers. Well, mostly I went w/them b/c I carry them so they were on hand... & I loved them. Just stuff an insert in and we're good. I use microfiber & it can soak up a drought. That's good b/c at night he can cause a monsoon LOL And I'm sure I could stuff in an extra insert if I needed, but I never have had to. They go on and off like regular undies so he thinks they are big boy & that's a lot easier than wrestling him to the ground to change a PF... also a lot easier for taking off when we can get him on the potty.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:36 PM   #3
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: I think I've asked this...a couple of times...

How big is your ds? Do you think he'd (mine, based on rough sizes I listed ) need a L or XL?

ETA: Nevermind, I'm looking at your store and found the size listing for the trainers

Last edited by jls~Kain~Drake; 04-27-2006 at 07:37 PM.
jls~Kain~Drake is offline   Reply With Quote