Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #311
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Back 2 Basic fluffy Tuesday

night girls

Advertisement

Old 12-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #312
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That sounds like a great evening ST. Including the frosting and crackers, LOL.

Thanks mamas for the ideas and support. Ian wears himself out at home, at the expense of the rest of us. I was hoping to wear him out otherwise. I should be able to sit on the floor and play Scrabble Slam with the girls without any of us getting a full contact body tackle. I need to take him somewhere while the girls are at school. He has already declare his dislike for cold and snow, and since I don't like it either it's hard to push it on him, LOL.

So Becca, the short answer on the indoor pool situation, which I know is very popular up here, is none of us know how to swim. I can swim well enough to get to a lifeboat or whatever if I'm thrown off a ship, and have no desire to learn any more than that. Watching all three of them in a pool is my worst nightmare. No kidding, taking them to the pool this past summer involved putting all three in life vests, and taking MIL with me to her apartment pool which is not nearly as crowded as your average public pool. DH would not be available to help. I could see it as an option when all three are older, and they've had some sort of lessons. Not an option this winter. I am paying for not having them learn as very young children now. See, in Texas, I just took them to spraygrounds instead because it was much more manageable and I didn't have to swim, and it was just as fun for them. I guess I need to add that to the list of lessons they need.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #313
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

this is where i dont have a problem bc all my boys throw themselves on each other