Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #201
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters~Hookers~Spinners~Dyers WIP 12/08

Hey late I know but I just had ti show off what I finished for my cousins baby shower

Neverland Wendy Coat with hudson hat and headband with flower

Cali Cargo Dress with headband

Owlie Sleepsack and Owlie Hat

Plus loads more once the mail comes on tomorrow, il update and do a group picture.... I'm addicted to gift giving...do I have a problem? I think its because I worry she may not like something or its not enough I know only you ladies could truly appreciate this

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 AM   #202
TeraDN
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove View Post
Hey late I know but I just had ti show off what I finished for my cousins baby shower

Plus loads more once the mail comes on tomorrow, il update and do a group picture.... I'm addicted to gift giving...do I have a problem? I think its because I worry she may not like something or its not enough I know only you ladies could truly appreciate this
Its all beautiful.... if I ever get a girl... I tell ya!!! I will be

Just to pay for yarn and skill.....
Old 12-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #203
tanabanana81
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmonkey View Post
They are certainly not the ugliest longies ever knit because I have those! I laughed the other day in the thread where smoeone (Lynne or Marilyn maybe?) asked if they had sought out their first few knit items and yes, I have since reacquired mine from the people I gifted them to. On day I will post a pic. You will laugh - A Lot!!!!

Actually that would be a great thread topic some day. Maybe tomorrow we should all post our first pair of longies or whatever project was the first real thing we knit. That would be instructive and encouraging I think.

I don't mind and I AM DONE. I have played with it and fiddled with it and I am calling it quits unless you all see something missing or in err. I have had it a week and it needs to get back to Alaska so Ellie can wear it.

So here it is,

Tina knit the dress and I just bedazzled it for her. I think she deserves lots and lots of love and I hope this makes her smile.
I think we should definitely post our first pair of longies tomorrow. I knit mine on that cheapo peaches n' cream cotton yarn from walmart. I don't think Ellie has worn them more than 3 or 4 times. The gusset is just awful.

And I know I've posted this in more than 1 place but you are seriously my hero. I love what you did with that dress.. It is amazing! I couldn't think of a better person for those to go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove View Post

Wow! Such nice gifts too! Lovely knitting.

I'm up super late again shipping packages, washing yarn, and having some precious alone time.
tanabanana81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #204
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks I told dh f we ever have a daughter he's gonna need to get a 2nd-3rd job just for my knitting needs, a lil girls gotta be stylish right?