Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
Ashley
Registered Users
seller

Now I wish I hadn't vaccinated DS...

OK, DS is 13 months old and just got the MMR last month...'right on schedule"...

I feel so stupid now for doing this...ESPECIALLY the MMR at 12 months!
I feel like I am behind the info curve on vaccines and am educating myself just a bit TOO LATE b/c I can't take that MMR out of his body but can only hope he'll be ok in the future. (Recent news articles about MMR and autism are really educating me.)
My son has never had any immediate apparent reactions or problems after any of his vax, but I feel like I should have WAITED with all or many of them until he was older...just to be on the safe side.
Gosh, when I count up all the shots he has already had during his first year of life, it makes me so sick to my stomach.
I have 5 more months to decide if he'll get his 4th DTaP and then after that I'll have 4 more years to decide.

Does anyone have links to specific studies with conclusive results that will educate me about the dangers of vaccines?

Advertisement

Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:42 PM   #2
rliszkowski
Registered Users
seller

Re: Now I wish I hadn't vaccinated DS...

I could be wrong here, so someone please correct me if I am.

My doctor and midwife said the link to autism and vaccines has to do with the mercury in the vaccine. My doctor told me they no longer put mercury in vaccines. Now I haven't had a chance to ask the midwife about this (I honestly trust her more than the dr).

So if this is true, I would try not to worry if I were you. If it is not true, don't beat yourself up...there is nothing you can do to change it. Just move forward and make the best decision for your family in the future.

I know this is tough. We are struggling with the decision here also. I am honestly scared to death.
rliszkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #3
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

My doc said the MMR has mercury, something to do with it being 3 vax's in one. And that mercury/thermisol is making a comeback. So be careful! Flu shots also have it as well so it's not out of the game.

And yes you can remove the metals, Tiffany is going through Chelation right now, to remove high levels of aluminum and mercury.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:50 PM   #4
elioraimmanuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Go to mercola.com. Type in vaccine and you'll get all the info you need. There are a lot of other toxic things in vax's...

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:

aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)

Take your time and research.
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells
elioraimmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:52 PM   #5
momto2sweeties
Registered Users
seller

First of all, hugs to you. My dd was vaxed on schedule and I got her the mmr as well. Thank goodness she's fine.
Yes, most vaccinations have mercury removed now, (always ask) but now they are adding more aluminum which is a heavy metal too. I have another friend who's son is going through the chelation process (heavy metals removed from his body) and he's slowly but surely coming back to them. She has a website documenting his journey and it is absolutely amazing. I'll have to get a link.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:14 PM   #6
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The MMR autism link has nothing to do with mercury, there was never any mercury in MMR because it is a live virus vax and the mercury would kill the virus. The link has to do with the measels virus they find living in the intestines of autistic children. IT causes Leaky Gut syndrome. I am no expert on this and I suggest googling Leaky Gut for more info on that. Also in my ds's case the Measels virus caused his brain to swell. This is something the Dr failed to mention when we allowed the vax. Measels can cause this in some very rare cases, but because the vax is injected directly into a child's blood stream it has a direct shot to their brain. In a normal measels case it would hav to get past the mouth and nose, and then the stomach to make it's way in a much weakend form into the blood where it could easily be killed off. IN the vaccine the virus along with two other viruses and a load of toxins are injected directly into your child's body overloading their immune system, bypassing all built in safety measures and easily crossing the blood brain barrier causing swelling. Ds had massive debilitating headaches becuase of the MMR. But I don't know that it alone caused his autism. I think a build up of toxins and mercury also played a large role. Mercury is not totally out of vaxes even today, but it is not the only toxin by far to be concerned with. Try www.mothering.com/discussions and the vax forum for some realy great info.

I was way behind on the vax info curve as well. All you can do is find all the info you can and arm yourself with it. When you know better you do better.

Please excuse typos I am using an unfamiliar computer.

Last edited by iris0110; 06-21-2006 at 02:16 PM.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote