Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #11
mandymatus
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: **UPDATED****Thirsties Elastic Issues

i have xsmall and small thirsties and am planning on getting duo size 2--makes me nervous to get them, but they really are great covers...

Advertisement

mandymatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Do they have reinforced rise snaps, or no pul on the inside?
I had some a while back that were awesome, and I swear they were reinforced. Had some recently that have problems (bought new), and they weren't, so just curious if others are or not...were there two versions/styles?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #13
meg28
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandymatus View Post
i have xsmall and small thirsties and am planning on getting duo size 2--makes me nervous to get them, but they really are great covers...
I know they really are great covers which is why hated that I was having such horrible luck with the elastic, I thought my "great cover search" was over and my stash of covers (for now) was complete! Well it should make you feel a little better that the customer service was awesome and that if you have issues with new covers you buy that they will happily replace them

What I love about Thirsties is that they send you the replacement before you even send them the defective one and with the replacement they send you a prepaid postage label that you put back on the mailer which is resealable! That is the way business should be done, unlike Cotton Babies (which I do like some of their products) but they make you pay for shipping when their products are defective!

Good luck mama!

SAHM to S 11/9/06 J 11/1/09 and M 10/27/11
meg28 is offline   Reply With Quote