Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2007, 09:21 PM   #41
mommypatton521
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Mamas- Check in!

SO TIRED! We did alot of shopping and walking today so mama's legs are beat!

Advertisement

mommypatton521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:36 PM   #42
ferrferr
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and I've had to start sleeping on the love sac. Which in turn has given me a sore back. Although it keeps night time reflux at bay, and offers some decent support. It's a toss up..

On the bright side my iron levels are on the rise so I'm not spending the whole day laying on the couch unable to move while my 2 1/2 year old destroys the house. Now if the nesting would kick in so I compulsively clean...

http://www.lovesac.com/products/sacs.php (just in case no one knows what the love sac is)
ferrferr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #43
maxnmoll
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm 32 1/2 weeks, and in PAIN. My back, my sciatic nerve, my crotch....it all hurts, LOL. But other than that, I'm spiffy!
Old 05-30-2007, 06:43 AM   #44
edandsuz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well...now I'm 41w6d, and still no baby on the outside. Yesterday the midwife couldn't "find" my cervix, and afterward when I was at Target it seemed like babies were everywhere...I wanted to cry! We know God's timing is perfect on this little one, but I'm also beginning to wonder WHEN that timing will be! So, I guess you could say I'm feeling a bit frustrated...
Old 05-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #45
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I answered this yesterday, but this is fun, so I think I will check in again. Today, I still have my cold but my sunburn only itches, doesn't hurt anymore and I am gassy , tired and hungry but can't figure out what I want to eat. Baby is moving a lot and that is fun. Most of the time. Doing good here, though.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #46
mommytaylor
Banned
seller

I'm with Christina and checking in again!

I'm feeling great still, but I have an OB appt. this afternoon that I am considering not going to. It's the one where they want to poke around and prod around down there and do lots of STD tests... but I JUST had my annual right before I got pregnant.

I'm just trying to figure out what to tell them...without them treating me like I'm an idiot.

*can't wait till I find a midwife*
mommytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:05 AM   #47
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytaylor View Post
I'm with Christina and checking in again!

I'm feeling great still, but I have an OB appt. this afternoon that I am considering not going to. It's the one where they want to poke around and prod around down there and do lots of STD tests... but I JUST had my annual right before I got pregnant.

I'm just trying to figure out what to tell them...without them treating me like I'm an idiot.

*can't wait till I find a midwife*

If you were in GA I would point you in the right direction for a MW, but I think the commute would be a little far since you live in IA. . . That and my mw still did the papsmear to make sure nothing was wrong and it was a good thing she did because I had too much bacteria down there and it could have caused preterm labor, so it's not always a bad idea to get the pap again. I think they look for different things when you are pg too. You might want to ask, though. And if they don't, let them know you just got one and ask if it is really necessary. You shouldn't sound like an idiot for asking if it is necessary and if they treat you like one, then that will just be that much more incentive for you to find a MW. Anyways, it can't hurt to try, right
Old 05-30-2007, 09:08 AM   #48
mommytaylor
Banned
seller

Darn it, that's a good point. *makes a phone call to the OB office* I just hate getting poked and prodded at....

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
If you were in GA I would point you in the right direction for a MW, but I think the commute would be a little far since you live in IA. . . That and my mw still did the papsmear to make sure nothing was wrong and it was a good thing she did because I had too much bacteria down there and it could have caused preterm labor, so it's not always a bad idea to get the pap again. I think they look for different things when you are pg too. You might want to ask, though. And if they don't, let them know you just got one and ask if it is really necessary. You shouldn't sound like an idiot for asking if it is necessary and if they treat you like one, then that will just be that much more incentive for you to find a MW. Anyways, it can't hurt to try, right
mommytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:16 AM   #49
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytaylor View Post
Darn it, that's a good point. *makes a phone call to the OB office* I just hate getting poked and prodded at....
I KWYM. I hate getting poked to and hadn't had a pap in a while, so let them do it for that reason but I am glad I did. Just make sure they don't test for anything pg related when doing the pap. If not and you just got a pap there is no point in doing it. He will probably still want to see you to make sure that you remember how to be pg because that is how they are, but that's a lot funner withouth the poking and prodding IMO. . .
Old 05-30-2007, 09:20 AM   #50
Monkeytaylz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

First trimester.EDD 1/22/08. feeling queasy today, and like I want to cry. And very annoyed. And the kids are driving me bonkers (13yr dss especially) And I am so very tired..but have a very busy day ahead of me with daycare kids arriving soon. Glad first trimester passes fairly quickly!
Monkeytaylz is offline   Reply With Quote