Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Emma's mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Cloth training pants help

My daughter is 15 mos and I'm wanting to start potty training her. What are any suggestions as far as cloth training pants? What products are available? I'm wanting something easy for her to take on and off. Any suggestions?

Advertisement

SAHM to Emma 9/16/09expecting 10/23/11and wife to amazing husband Andy 8-1-08, love Jesus, crafting, diy remodeling, being thrify and becoming crunchier-by-the-minute, ask me about custom sewing projects.
Emma's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
smilingjessica
Registered Users
seller

Re: Cloth training pants help

There are cheap options and fancy more expensive options.

I went with cheap. I got a few packs of gerber training pants, 3 for about $7 (depending where you get them). They have 18month, 2t, 3t, etc. DS is almost 21 months and fits the 2t fine, he's skinny too. The 18 month size aren't much of a difference and they are harder to find, you can find them online at amazon though if you don't mind paying shipping. I like them because they are all cotton. You can double them up too. But I would just have him wear those and pants (mainly sweat pants when at home) and then if he wet them, just changed the underwear and pants (and sometimes socks). So i'd always carry an extra change of pants and underwear with me when we went out.

He started to learn quickly that it wasn't good to pee all the way, so he still did have accidents, but he would stop and hold it. And now he is rarely having any accidents, and when he does, the underwear is barely wet.

I also put a prefold down in the car seat in case of accidents there, but he rarely had them there. Just sharing an idea in case you go this route.
smilingjessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i offer several different styles of custom trainers. www.mothergoosedesigns.com. dribble drawers are my favorite. easy up and down and just as trim as undies.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #4
smilingjessica
Registered Users
seller

http://www.babysteals.com/ has Blueberry trainers on sale today, just fyi.
smilingjessica is offline   Reply With Quote