Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #11
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC While BFING Dec 19-25 :)

Kara and Jenn... they are the IC with blue handle and I won't get too upset as I am in a cycle of TTC so at this point a BFP would be a shock to my system ha!.... I have multiple digis I got for super cheap (i was so excited) and FRER's are just plain expensive... I got all six of my digi's (EPT) for less than one FRER and they are not expired! We have liquidation house here with the most random things. But with my first pregnancy my digital was never positive when my other line tests were so...... that also doesn't make me feel reassured either I guess.

At the end of the day if I have another 25 day cycle my AF will arrive on Wednesday (which I am not having symptoms that confirm that yet) or any day between then and Christmas day (28 day cycle) They have been running between 25-28 days so per my charting (no temping) Friday is D-day but it could happen whenever..... if I don't have AF on Friday I will try a digi and if it's negative I will buy a equate. ha Just so I can know for Christmas!!!

Oh what an exciting week!!!!!

Oh and Kara... the cramping thing is also reassuring for me.... although since I have been BF this past year I cramp all cycle long so it's not reliable for me but good to know! FX for ya!!!!

Advertisement

Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #12
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Jenn - I love the layout! It makes me smile.

FX for everyone getting ready to test soon! Hope you all get your BFPs!

I'm in the 2WW so you can move me there with alot of the rest of us. FF has me at 5 DPO but I just don't know since my temps are affected by the progesterone I haven't really been going by them. Also, what do you ladies do when you don't get enough sleep to temp. I temped this morning but I was up the hour before for about 10 ish minutes and every hour before that for a few too since like 230. I don't know if I should put in what I got and then just put sleep deprived so it registers that or not. Any input is welcome!

Also.. Where did you ladies get your super sensitive tests from??? I'm thinking early-pregnancy-tests.com

Last edited by Mpierce; 12-19-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:46 PM   #13
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morgan...I think CD8 would be super early to O. I didnt think the Progesterone could mess with your temps though..but I cant be sure I went ahead and moved you.. FX for everyone who tests this week!!!

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=jenniferaj072806;11876870]

Glad you like the layout FX for everyone too

Thanks for the thread comment When are you planning to test..do I need to move you?
QUOTE]

Jenn, I messed up I am actually 13dpo! Wasn't thinking clearly when typing. You can move me to "time to test" I plan on testing maaaaaybe tomorrow am if my temp is still up. I will be 14 dpo. If my temp drops I will not test of course.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #15
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking Re: TTC While BFING Dec 19-25 :)

[QUOTE=sharon_k;11878277]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferaj072806 View Post

Glad you like the layout FX for everyone too

Thanks for the thread comment When are you planning to test..do I need to move you?
QUOTE]

Jenn, I messed up I am actually 13dpo! Wasn't thinking clearly when typing. You can move me to "time to test" I plan on testing maaaaaybe tomorrow am if my temp is still up. I will be 14 dpo. If my temp drops I will not test of course.
Moved you!! FX for tomorrow!!!

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #16
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Jenn - I just restart my thing each month. I'm not actually CD 8. I always start a new chart on the 7th of the month but I don't have a period at all so I don't really have a place to start. It's just the easiest for me to keep track of. The woman I've been working with said it's possible that it would affect my temps until my body was used to having any progesterone in it at all. I don't know if that makes sense or not. Plus I was able to start the prog right when my body was "trying" to O so we think it just pushed it over the edge, like I had been trying to O for about a week by then.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
BrittBBT
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CD21 here. Nothing much going on, but today's OPK's were darker than yesterdays, although still very negative. CM has turned to creamy/lotion-like. It's been either watery or non-existent since AF. I'm very tender in my abdomen and cervix for some reason... maybe too much nookie??
Brittany-mama to a bunch!Wife to Joseph Missing Zahra and Jayden my NCC and SAHM to Evan (5) Gavin & Bryce (3) and Avery (10.27.11)My planned UC, Daddy-caught Boobie Monster! 8lbs, 20'' long and 14'' head circum.
BrittBBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #18
BrittBBT
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, I meant to ask... all of you using progesterone... I know it's available online and at GNC I think. Do you think it would make me O? When are you supposed to use it??
Brittany-mama to a bunch!Wife to Joseph Missing Zahra and Jayden my NCC and SAHM to Evan (5) Gavin & Bryce (3) and Avery (10.27.11)My planned UC, Daddy-caught Boobie Monster! 8lbs, 20'' long and 14'' head circum.
BrittBBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #19
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sharon- Can't wait for you to test!

Holy 2week waiters.. hope there is some xmas miracles in here.

afm cd 5 still have af... on a + note atleast my cycle was only 38 days... thats 10 days longer than the textbook cycle. I have had 60 day cycles in the past. Bummed I won;t have a summer baby. But I will take what I can get.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #20
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittBBT View Post
Oh, I meant to ask... all of you using progesterone... I know it's available online and at GNC I think. Do you think it would make me O? When are you supposed to use it??
no expert but progesterone is the hormone that take over after O... so it would be used to lengthen your lp.
(correct me if I am wrong ladies)