Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
SevenFinns
Registered Users
Formerly: rebshields
seller

Potty Praiser training pants-love them!

I just got some Potty Praiser pants in the mail and have had them on DS for 2 days. It is such a great idea! The ones I have are like boxer briefs, and they have a snap insert with hemp terry and PUL. The set comes with a 'magic' marker, You draw on the hemp insert, and the picture disappears when wet. The set is pricey, but I found it on EcoBabyBuys for a deal. I wish I had bought two sets!

I put them on DS yesterday and told him how they work. He's 2 1/2, so he understands, and repeatedly told me, that the bug (what he wanted me to draw) would go away if he peed. He wanted to use the potty all the time so he could look at the bug. He didn't pee in them at all for 6 hrs (this is a big deal for us)! He had them on again today, and had a little accident. Sure enough, the bug was gone, and the PUL and hemp had absorbed all the pee. He was pretty disappointed, and he didn't have another accident with the fish he had me draw on the second insert.

This is a great idea, and it's probably something that anyone crafty enough can repeat with Carter's boxer briefs, snap pliers, and a sewing machine. I'll be testing those waters when I find the time in the next few weeks. I don't know exactly what this magic pen is, but you can buy them from the makers of Potty Praiser. I'm guessing that it is probably something sewing stores might have too?

Advertisement

SevenFinns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
TinkerPlink
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Potty Praiser training pants-love them!

Sounds neat!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
Hudsonsk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Potty Praiser training pants-love them!

Oooo! What a great idea! I love the disappearing marker idea. I looked online and it looks like you could just use one of these for a similar effect. I'm going to try it on my son's trainers.

http://www.dharmatrading.com/efmn.html