Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-21-2006, 09:00 PM   #41
Five Green Beans
Registered Users
Formerly: mommalilac
My Mood:
Re: Burning question for Vaxing parents

I used to work with HIV patients (about 8-9 yrs ago) I had to have a bunch of shots at that time, I doubt I will have anymore. I had exeptions for my dd for school, we are going back to HS'ing and I still have to fill out the forms you can claim medical or religous.

<>< Michelle Wife & Wahm to my 5 Green beans!
My Store: Five Green Beans We have: Diapers, Rockin' Green, Bows, Pregnancy test strips & much more! Become a FB Fan for Contests & Updates
MY: FSOT &WAHM wares ISO: PP, Med girly fleece, wool, flats & fitteds
Five Green Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:42 PM   #42
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Burning question for Vaxing parents

I had chicken pox when I was 5yr old and almost died!!! I was left with severe scarring over my entire body- especially my face- I got made fun of and tortured alll through school for it too!

My kids are ALL vax'd. My 11yr old had chicken pox as a baby -they didnt have the ckn pox vac yet then- he had a milder case than I did but was also left with pretty bad scarring-he has atleast 5-7 on his face alone- AND he wasnt even old enough to scratch... I praised God when they came out with the vax in time for the next baby.

I am almost 1 mth behind on the 5mth olds shots-just got them done the Fri b/f last......he was 5mths yesterday.

But we get everything....including ck pox vax, flu shots, etc....I have done plenty of HW.... even have a child on the autism spec....taking NO chances here....
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote