Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2006, 07:53 PM   #1
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Please pray for my "BRAIN"...

Hi, this may sound alittle stupid BUT I have this BOOK, its my "green book"- my schedule book.... It has EVERYTHING in it from ALL the appts and info needed to keep track of not only my medical appts but the appts etc for all 4 of our special needs boys and my credit cards...and my drivers license...everything. (I thought for sure our ck book was in there too, but it turned up yesterday...)

Well I L O S T it! I am a WRECK! I have NO clue what I am supposed to be doing and where I am supposed to be going!
It is my B R A I N !!!

AND It has been missing since SATURADAY... SATURDAY...so not just like a couple hours or even a day but SATURDAY... its wed night!

PLEASE pray for me! PLEASE ask God to give me mercy with this situation and show me where else to look! I have been praying and praying but no book yet.

Also....while you are at it...if you could say a prayer for my van keys.... they have been missing for over a month now...

I have several health issues and the losing things part is getting ALOT worse since boy #4 arrived 5mths ago...docs keep saying its from doing too much- but WHO else is going to do it?....not me now that I lost my book I guess...

Advertisement

christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:11 PM   #2
Willys Woolies
Registered Users

Re: Please pray for my "BRAIN"...

I've been losing things a lot lately too....I'm just super busy all the time and I swear I'm ADD as I am all over the place! I couldn't find my makeup bag the other day when I was getting ready for work...looked everywhere, went to work, looked everywhere there too. It turned up that night in the middle of a big huge basket of clean laundry! I must have had it in my hand when I ran in to "rotate" the laundry and put it down in the basket with the clothes then threw more clothes on top...lol! Man, I hate the feeling that I'm losing it!

I find I'm worse when I'm very overwhelmed...like this week at work, it has been very stressful and I feel like I'm having problems remembering things. I know what you mean. It's a sign that we all need to slow down a bit and absorb a little I think!

Did you check your laundry basket??? LOL!
Willys Woolies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:42 PM   #3
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller

chekc the whole house again
goodluck
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:59 PM   #4
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL! BOY I am in trouble! I AM ADD and OVERWHELMED- . (unmedicated-due to breastfeeding...)

I have searched...

My DH has searched...

My boys have searched...

I even bribed them with stuff IF they find it!

The 11yr old wants : 1 week w/ no chores AND FT computer priviledges...

You can ony guess at what DH wants....

AND YET NO ONE HAS FOUND IT!

......I will go check the laundry baskets again....

LUCKILY I got a reminder letter from the social secuirty office about an appt that I had to go to on 6/27....so atleast I know when THAT one is again...
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:16 PM   #5
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ACK! I sure hope it turns up soon for you I am always losing things also... of course sometimes it is the kids that lose things for me UGH! If I offer up a reward for finding something you would be amazed at how fast things are found only thing not found yet is my cell phone charger... I have a dead cell phone now