Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
mydaddysjag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How to adjust cook time from 9x13 to ramekins

This year we will be having company for both Christmas eve, and Christmas day, and I will need to cook for both, and have limited casserole dishes etc.
Each day I will be making food for 4 people. I want to make a specific recipe for bread pudding that I have made in the past, but the recipe is for making it in a casserole dish, and I would like to make in my ramekins so I can make it all at the same time and not have to make a half recipe each day (I think it would be tacky to pull out a half eaten bread pudding for Christmas dinner desert for the family who actually visits on Christmas).
The ramekins are serving sized, so I could make it all at once and just refrigerate the ones for christmas day.
Problem is that Im not sure how to adjust the cook time. Here is the recipe if that helps.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/croissant-bread-pudding-recipe/index.html

Advertisement

mydaddysjag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:22 AM   #2
kocho
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How to adjust cook time from 9x13 to ramekins

Sorry, I have no idea.

My Avon Earn giftcards with Swagbucks My Blog - Change Jar Blog
kocho is offline   Reply With Quote