Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
armywifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

Red face Which AIO adjustables should I get? Preemie?

Our little boy is due soon. So far we just have a stash of about 20 sunbabies aio adjustables. I am thinking about doing 30-40 diapers total. I bought the sunbabies because they are very financially affordable but who knows if they will work for this little one or not so I would like to get some other brands too. The adjustable kind is a must really. We are on a very tight budget and we can't afford to buy more constantly as the baby grows. Please give me some idea of what will work best. My little one will be preemie so I'm not sure what will work as far as aio's go with a little tiny one. May have to get some newborn or preemie ones as well. Affordability is my biggie though and I really prefer the AIOs.

Advertisement

armywifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
runzbarrel
Registered Users
seller

Re: Which AIO adjustables should I get? Preemie?

Just a question but why are you having a "preemie"? My DS was born at 38 weeks and was 5lbs 13oz and NOTHING I had on hand fit him. His legs were way to skinny for anything. I had pf's and covers to start with too. So we just used sposies for the first 8 weeks. After that nothing that was One Size fit him either, just too big and bulky everywhere. I found that fitteds were the way to go with him. Yes it's more $ but if you take care of them they are easy to re-sell. DS is just now able to wear a OS diaper and he's 8 months old next week! lol
runzbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #3
armywifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

Why am I having a preemie? I'm 6 mths along now with preeclampsia. This is pregnancy #6. I've had 3 late term miscarriages, 1 complete placenta abruption, a still birth and have 1 living child. Had either preeclampsia or hellp syndrome with each pregnancy. It's just kind of a wait and see as to how far along I can get. They are hoping 34 wks with all the meds and bedrest. We will see!
armywifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
logansmom15
Registered Users
seller

You could look into the nana's bottom's AIO. I believe she does a preemie size and they are affordable. With a little one I would suggest getting a nb stash together as the one size diapers probably wont fit for awhile. You will be able to get a good portion of your money back when you are done with the NB items. I hope everything goes well for you
logansmom15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:30 PM   #5
runzbarrel
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywifeandmama View Post
Why am I having a preemie? I'm 6 mths along now with preeclampsia. This is pregnancy #6. I've had 3 late term miscarriages, 1 complete placenta abruption, a still birth and have 1 living child. Had either preeclampsia or hellp syndrome with each pregnancy. It's just kind of a wait and see as to how far along I can get. They are hoping 34 wks with all the meds and bedrest. We will see!
Sorry I was just asking, I hope your LO bakes for as long as possible.
runzbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote