Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Need advice for pads for a heavy flow... anyone tried Epibi pads?

I thought I could get some advice on here for some nursing pads. I'm expecting baby #2 in April and I want to research and get some nursing pads ahead this time. Last time I didn't realize how heavy I flowed and just how much I leak. I have a very heavy let down and I leak easily. I really don't want to use disposables if I can help it. I tried LANAcare wool nursing pads and I soaked through those as well as Knickernappies pads.

I've been looking at Epibi nursing pads, because I also got a yeast infection last time and those look like they are pretty good, but I don't know how absorbent they are. Has anyone tried these?

What materials should I be looking for in a nursing pad for a heavy flower? Should I try hemp? I also need something that won't leak through, so should I only find ones with PUL? I really hope someone can give me some advice on what materials/cloth to use or even a brand to try. I'm willing to give anything a try.

Lydia , wife to a wonderful DH and mommy to a DS(8/09), DD(4/11), DS(6/13), and one on the way (due Oct 2014)!
kutie.pie is offline   Reply With Quote