Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #21
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Jan 21st

We need a 2 bedroom house so badly... a one bedroom apartment is just two small for two people. I love my DH but I kind of just want to go buy milk to get away from him for 10 minutes. And it's not because he's doing anything wrong at all, I just want some space! LOL! Maybe I'll retreat to the kitchen and do dishes...

Got some more wipes sewn and turned and either today or tomorrow, I want to get a few more done so I can iron all of them and topstitch them. 12 of them are super girly because I made them with some flannel I've had stashed for a while but... I don't care! I love it and DH can deal. We're wiping a baby butt with it so if I want them to have butterflies and lady bugs on it... so be it.

I think the cravings are starting, or I'm just really, really hungry since I haven't eaten since breakfast. I would love some macaroni & cheese from Noodles & Co but the closest one is about 2 hours away in Ohio... I hate this state and miss living in or near a larger town. Even some Qdoba tacos would be amazing but... there's none of those here either. There's a Chipotle in Erie, about 45 minutes away, but it's not worth the drive.

AOTD: Nothing, if I can help it! I'm always a fan of reading and knitting has been pretty enjoyable up until I told DH I'd make him a hat out of Fisherman's Wool (it sucks, don't buy it, even with a 50% off coupon like I did).

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Tara- I am so glad everything is okay. That had to be really scary take it easy and keep us posted.

Sorry I don't post every day like I used to. Most days by the time I get online the chat is already 2 pages long and I've been too lazy to respond to everyone so I just read through Either that or I Check the threads on my iPhone and it's harder to type long replies on here

I'm so glad its the weekend and DH Is home. DH and my Dad are taking DS to the monster truck races (DS is into trucks and cars big time so my Dad was so excited to hear they are in town) that are in town this Saturday so my Mom and I are gonna have dinner and watch a movie and just relax. I'm looking forward to it!
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #23
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salidwyn View Post
I think the cravings are starting, or I'm just really, really hungry since I haven't eaten since breakfast. I would love some macaroni & cheese from Noodles & Co but the closest one is about 2 hours away in Ohio... I hate this state and miss living in or near a larger town. Even some Qdoba tacos would be amazing but... there's none of those here either. There's a Chipotle in Erie, about 45 minutes away, but it's not worth the drive.
LOL...I feel that way everytime I drive through PA! I love it because it's beautiful, but there is NOTHING - at least not across I-80!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSarahMay View Post
Tara- I am so glad everything is okay. That had to be really scary take it easy and keep us posted.

Sorry I don't post every day like I used to. Most days by the time I get online the chat is already 2 pages long and I've been too lazy to respond to everyone so I just read through Either that or I Check the threads on my iPhone and it's harder to type long replies on here

I'm so glad its the weekend and DH Is home. DH and my Dad are taking DS to the monster truck races (DS is into trucks and cars big time so my Dad was so excited to hear they are in town) that are in town this Saturday so my Mom and I are gonna have dinner and watch a movie and just relax. I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks, Sarah (and everyone else!) It was nervewracking. I've had Braxton Hicks for the last 3 days now and they are crazy...I mean, I've had them since 10-12 weeks, but they are definitely a lot stronger/more numerous than they have been. How many weeks to go now? LOL!

Oh, hope they have fun! DH is working tonight then goes straight to Detroit tomorrow and won't be home til evening. But I think he's going to take DD2 to the RV show on Sunday. She LOVES RV's (yeah, she's funny like that!) and saw the commercial and is dying to go. LOL! She'd really love that monster truck show!
Old 01-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #24
*Amy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Michele - What kind of pockets do you have? My little one WAS PLing.. and now is not. I'm really having a hard time with him but he is SO good in every other aspect that I figure the potty training can be the one thing where I have problems with him. The problem is he is growing out of all of his diapers. =/

AOTD: I like to get massages but I never do! I was supposed to yesterday but it snowed and I wasn't able to get out. This will be the first one I've had since being pregnant. I like to take a bath and read, haha. I also like to go to Target and walk around. I love Target.
& Baby # 3 EDD 8/30/13
*Amy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:28 PM   #25
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post

Thanks, Sarah (and everyone else!) It was nervewracking. I've had Braxton Hicks for the last 3 days now and they are crazy...I mean, I've had them since 10-12 weeks, but they are definitely a lot stronger/more numerous than they have been. How many weeks to go now? LOL!

Oh, hope they have fun! DH is working tonight then goes straight to Detroit tomorrow and won't be home til evening. But I think he's going to take DD2 to the RV show on Sunday. She LOVES RV's (yeah, she's funny like that!) and saw the commercial and is dying to go. LOL! She'd really love that monster truck show!
Only a few more months! Hope the BHs slow down for you.

That is so cute that she likes RVs
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #26
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amy* View Post
Michele - What kind of pockets do you have? My little one WAS PLing.. and now is not. I'm really having a hard time with him but he is SO good in every other aspect that I figure the potty training can be the one thing where I have problems with him. The problem is he is growing out of all of his diapers. =/

AOTD: I like to get massages but I never do! I was supposed to yesterday but it snowed and I wasn't able to get out. This will be the first one I've had since being pregnant. I like to take a bath and read, haha. I also like to go to Target and walk around. I love Target.
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1144742
Here's the link.

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote