Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #21
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers weekend chat Jan 22 & 23rd

Morning Ladies!

Yesterday was a fairly normal Sat. Took DS to swimming, got groceries, made dinner, etc. This morning made shrimp omelets with the leftover shrimp from last night (made Cioppino). Now just hanging out. Going to yoga in a couple of hrs. Then maybe bring DS to the pool this afternoon if it doesn't rain. Then we've got dinner with friends tonight at 5:30.

Might start taking pics of my stash right now I'll post later.

Advertisement

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #22
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers weekend chat Jan 22 & 23rd

So kitties and baby have all decided that 7 a.m. is going to officially be morning. I, however, am not on board with this at all. I woke up this morning to meowing kitties and some WONDERFUL </sarcasm> Braxton Hicks contractions. After a few of them and freaking DH out since they were coming only a few minutes apart, I got up and ate a banana with a glass of water. Food seems to be my solution to everything lately. Not feeling good? Eat. Tired? Eat. Bored? Eat. This could be a bad thing

Seasonal depression was getting the best of me yesterday too. The cold weather, lack of sunshine, and lack of motivation to leave the house are not doing me any favors. I told DH we need to move to someplace warm and sunny. I only wish that would happen