Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
Well push *her* down!!

I really want to tell my 3yr old this! poor girl has been pushed down twice today alone...DD1 is constantly pushing and hitting dd2. I want to tell dd2 to hit her back ssssooooo bad. How bad is it that I cant wait for the day when dd2 finally has enough-hauls off and punches her back

Advertisement

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).

Last edited by my2sweets; 01-25-2011 at 03:44 PM.
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
ktmamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Well push *her* down!!

lol, I hear ya! Only it's my 4 year old that is bullied by my 2 year old (so odd because my 4 year old is a tank and my 2 year old is super petite.)

I constantly hear, "J hit me!" "J pushed me!" "J pulled my hair!!!" I teach both of my kids to say "No! I don't like that." when other kids play rough with them, and DD1 does use her words really well with her friends and random kids at the play ground, but for some reason they can never seem to get the point across to each other at home.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
MarchMama2x
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I could have typed your post about my 2 boys. My 3 yr old is constantly hitting/pushing/"accidentally" falling on his 10 month old brother. I really can't wait for the day that Carson just socks his brother for being a jerk.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Myles_104
Registered Users

Be careful what you wish for. My 4 and 2 year old get into knock down drag out fights, and the 2 year old is always the one winning.
Myles_104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
clothforyourangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That seems to happen with siblings for a while. DS1 did it to DS2 until DS2 was big enough and old enough to understand more play the same games. Then, he became a friend instead of an inconvenience. It happened around the time DS1 was 4 and DS2 was 2 and has continued to improve since then. Now, the same thing is happening with DS2 and DS3. They all still have their sibling rivalry moments, but play together really well for the most part. I ended up separating them a lot for a long while since that seemed to be the easiest way to break it up.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #6
SillyEllie
Registered Users
Formerly: ardygurly
seller

My Mood:

I know exactly what you mean! dd1 (2) pushes, hits, kicks and even bites dd2 (10 months) ALL the time. It drives me absolutely nuts and I get tired of yelling at her to stop that now I don't even say anything unless dd2 cries
Old 01-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #7
OnAnnaTime
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyEllie View Post
I know exactly what you mean! dd1 (2) pushes, hits, kicks and even bites dd2 (10 months) ALL the time. It drives me absolutely nuts and I get tired of yelling at her to stop that now I don't even say anything unless dd2 cries
Me either!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #8
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2x View Post
I could have typed your post about my 2 boys. My 3 yr old is constantly hitting/pushing/"accidentally" falling on his 10 month old brother. I really can't wait for the day that Carson just socks his brother for being a jerk.
I feel the same way about my boys. My 4 year old is so mean to his 11m old brother.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #9
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Uuh, this ALL day long! Except for us it's the 10 month old that's the bully. I think he just likes it though. It's attention and on some level they're playing.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #10
Mommy2Be08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My 2 year old is forever climbing on top of my 1 year old, running into him when he's chasing him, and since my 1 year old is still clumsy he is constantly falling. I tell DS1 to be nice to his brother b/c a year from now he's going to be in trouble when his brother does the same thing to him.
Jocelyne mommy 4 beautiful boys! Baby#5 Due August 2014 I'm Shaving my head to conquer childhood cancer! http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ge/675375/2014
Mommy2Be08 is offline   Reply With Quote