Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
mama2cntrykids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anxious to meet our little girl and other stuff...

I have four months of being pregnant left and it's driving me crazy. I'm getting to the point that I'm starting to really feel bulky and I know it's going to get more uncomfortable.

On top of that I can hardly wait to meet our sweet baby E! I want to hold her and smell that sweet newborn smell. I'm making myself crazy! I'm trying to keep my mind off of it, but with my enlarging tummy, it can be quite difficult nowadays.

On top of everything else, I think the winter blahs are getting to me! It's been snowing and snowing and snowing here in MN all winter and it's barely Feb. My kiddos can get out and play but I can't say the same about myself. Sorry, I'm feeling sorry for myself. Honestly, it's been *that* kind of day. The tears have been flowing all afternoon and still haven't stopped. It doesn't help either that my ds that has Asperger's has been a real hand-full lately and I'm having a hard time coping.

Thanks for listening to me whine...

Four months...120 days...ack .

Advertisement

Wife to an adoring man. Homeschooling mama to: A sweet girly newbie (6/2011). We co-sleep, bf and babywear~Mama to 2 boys (12/00 & 2/03) & one pretty girl (5/06). Step mom to a new Army recruit. Leaving for training summer 2013.
mama2cntrykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
pieceofjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anxious to meet our little girl and other stuff...

Hey! I can certainly relate.
I'm also due at the end of the month and I feel like I still have forever.
My DS doesn't have aspergers but he is definitely well into his terrible twos and acts up every single day. Since DH works all day (and lays on the couch when he is here) I am basically doing everything by myself.
I want to see and hold my baby, if nothing else then to stop worrying about her. She isn't a big mover and I constantly feel worried that something is wrong in there.
I'm trying to be patient because these are the last few months DS will be an only child and I know it will be a huge adjustment when baby comes.

pieceofjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awww! Usually I feel that way, but this time I am more relaxed and whatever about it. Maybe cuz I know this is our last? I dunno. LOL.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
mamamaggie
Registered Users
seller

I'm due at the beginning of the month, but I still feel this way! I agree the winter doldrums are really feeding into my urge to just have it be spring and have my baby and have everything change already.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Im not feeling the "oh man, are we done yet" itch at all. I still forget Im pregnant half the time, and the reality of having a BABY is beyond my comprehension.

My pregnancies are usually comfortable, and aside from the contractions that come when my stress is over the moon, this one has been too. (sorry, please dont hate me!)

I just hope Im ready when the time comes
Old 02-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I totally hear you! My EDD is the 27th, so it feels like it's so far away, but super close all at the same time, since I'm already over halfway there. I was actually having feelings just like this last night and REALLY wanted to see my baby and have him/her here RIGHT NOW!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #7
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

For me, I think it's this weather that has got me feeling so bad. And it's warmer here than most places, so I don't know what I am complaining about (it's 72 degrees here right now, please don't hate me), but then again, February is usually our coldest month and I know that this warm weather isn't going to last. When I get impatient and ready for DS to arrive, I just think back to that first night home with DD - after I had been through a 21 hour labor that began at 2:30 in the morning, meaning that I was extremely exhausted and running on very little sleep, she decided to stay awake and cry from midnight until 5:00 a.m. That, and the memories of those first few days when my tear was still really painful, make it easier to wait. May will be here too soon for me.
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote