Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #11
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Your pregnant sex drive

I never have a sex drive...pregnant or not. We DTD 1-2x's a week and I have to force myself to get into it.

Advertisement

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #12
NEWBUTWILLING
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My sex drive is really high while pregnant...and DH's schedule makes it really difficult to have sex So its usually just me and my toys...you gotta do what you gotta do
Old 02-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #13
rachelmaria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had nearly zero sex drive during pregnancy, and now that DD is 3 months, I think my drive is in the negative percentile. I think there are a few factors we might not think about. I was so uncomfortable and weirded out by my body, that I think I probably wasn't comfortable doing anything intimate with my body. Then, the guilt set in, and that depression/unhappiness never puts a person in the mood. I talked to my gyno about post-pregnancy sex drive and he explained how I have virtually no estrogen levels because of BFing. (I also had really bad tearing - LOTS of stiches - and apparently a slightly prolapsed bladder. Fun times!!) My poor boyfriend! LOL!
Old 02-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #14
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

libido? what's that? My dh is a good man
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #15
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My drive is always high, especially entering my 30's, but it is even higher in pregnancy. Although, interestingly it isn't quite as high as my last two pregnancies.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #16
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

When I'm not pregnant, I want it everyday (not that I get it, but I want it). When I AM pregnant, I could do it until my body gives out LOL

It doesn't matter how far along I am either. One of my earliest indicators of pregnancy is that I start wanting to DTD, and I think about it all day long. Once that happens, I run for the HPT LOL

After DS was born I had about a 2 week break where I didn't want it at all... after that I had to fight the urge to wait the 6 weeks and get clearance to do it... it was agonizing.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #17
mommyof2wildboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With DS#1 and DS#2 drive overload! I wanted it all the time With DD it was almost nonexistant. It took alot to get me in the mood. This time, since DH is out of town alot I take it when I can get it
mommyof2wildboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #18
Greenbabybottoms
Registered Users
seller
seller

with my 1st pregnancy there was no sex drive. With my second I actually had a pretty high sex drive and so far this time (i'm 13 weeks) I could do without ever hearing the word sex again.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #19
badhayrday
Life is Good
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am always very sick in the beginning and sex is the last thing I want to think about. With DS1 once the nausea wore off I wanted it a lot until the end when I felt huge and disgusting. With DD I pretty much had to make myself do it because I was just not into it an way more grumpy than when I was pregnant with the boys. With DS2 same as the forst, once the nausea was gone I was like a crazy woman until the end when I was huge and uncomfortable. So far this time I'm still very nauseas and I couldn't care if I never did it again....poor DH
Old 02-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #20
gobybike
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow, I feel like the 'odd one out'! haha. DP and I do it at least once a day, everyday (when I'm not pregnant) and lately it's been about two or three times a day. But we are 20 and 21...maybe age has something to do with it? idk. But if either my DP or I go more then a day without DTD we both get pretty cranky (especially DP! haha).

Ashley! Sweetheart to Bret, mama to Eedan Dahlia (Oct. 13th 2008) and Coyote Sequoia-Skye (June 9th 2011)
gobybike is offline   Reply With Quote