Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #21
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Your pregnant sex drive

I would say that I have days where my sex drive is either increased or decreased depending on how much nausea or sciatica I am having, Overall, I have a pretty high drive and that has not changed with this pg. With ODD my ex lost interest completley as soon as I started showing, which sucked since I did not lose my desire.

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #22
Ola_
Registered Users

Mine was lower in the first tri and way higher in the second. Now that we're getting towards the end it's just getting a bit more awkward.
Ola_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:22 PM   #23
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

Mine is non-existent too. What is crazy is, is that once we get started I am waaaaay into it, and it feels so much better than when I am not pregnant. But it's getting me to that point that is so hard. I am just always so tired and in so much pain that by the time we get in the bed, I just want to sleep! I think we have had sex 2 times in the past month.
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #24
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Right now, it's at zero.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:53 AM   #25
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

0. LOL, w/Ds1 I had more of 1. This time not so much. But in my defense I now have a very busy strong willed child to chase around! And most nights he's still up at least 3 times, so I just want my sleep!! lol.
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:57 AM   #26
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Pre-pregnancy, it was pretty decent once I ditched the hormonal birth control (99% effective because I didn't even WANT to have sex) and went to NFP. It always increased around the time that I ovulated since my body REALLY wanted to be pregnant apparently. Decent though.

Pregnancy? Forget it. I'm 24 weeks now and while I didn't really have any morning sickness and nausea was controlled with eating, it just wasn't happening. Even still into my second trimester (I was really hoping things would pick up for DH's sake and they didn't), most of the time it's not something I'm even remotely into. What's weird is that it's changed a lot from pre-pregnancy.

This is your TMI warning: Stop now. Certain positions do not work at all anymore because it just HURTS. It also feels like a desert down there to me, but DH gets the exact opposite effect, which is great for him but not so for me.

Stimulation has changed too. Things that worked pretty well before don't now. Things that I hated I don't mind. I more just want to bond rather than have sex. If we can cuddle and relax together, that's sex for me. DH doesn't agree with this and isn't content with that but if I could cuddle all of the time every single day, I would be completely ok with that.

The expanding belly is difficult too. DH isn't the skinniest person in the world so the belly is really starting to feel squished more often, which is not comfortable at all.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #27
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mine is non existent but its was non existent before getting pregnant also. I feel bad for my dh dtd is just the last thing on my mind.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:39 AM   #28
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Most days I think about sex all day. DH rarely does. But every time we are intimate I get itchy down there.
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:42 AM   #29
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
When I'm not pregnant, I want it everyday (not that I get it, but I want it). When I AM pregnant, I could do it until my body gives out LOL

---

After DS was born I had about a 2 week break where I didn't want it at all... after that I had to fight the urge to wait the 6 weeks and get clearance to do it... it was agonizing.

Im hoping the drive returns sooner than later after this one as we are hoping to ttc again asap,....
Old 02-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #30
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobybike View Post
Wow, I feel like the 'odd one out'! haha. DP and I do it at least once a day, everyday (when I'm not pregnant) and lately it's been about two or three times a day. But we are 20 and 21...maybe age has something to do with it? idk. But if either my DP or I go more then a day without DTD we both get pretty cranky (especially DP! haha).
I never had a drive where I wanted to DT every day....even at 20/21!!

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote